Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans are pretenders

Colts20593

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Houston ..Pretenders? ..come on guys .. You don't sit in first place by "pretending". Maybe not the best team BUT they are not pretenders. They didn't beat Bears, Broncos, and Ravens by "pretending. We need to stop worrying about other teams and start worrying about ours. Colts have much issues to be worrying about other then name calling ...

I agree that the texans are pretenders. I'm not slamming anyone's team. We lost to them. But we lost to ourselves as well. The texans have a lot of talent but I think until they can get an elite QB that can win them games they will always be pretenders. I believe Matt is successful because of his team not regardless of it. If he was successful regardless? Texans are one of the best if not the best in the AFC.

I do believe the Texans aren't as good as their record indicates.  That doesn't mean I think they are pretenders though.  They have just as good of a chance as anybody else does at winning playoff games and even reaching the SB.  Every team matches up against others differently so comparing wins and losses against other teams is a moot subject.  The thing that concerns me the most with the Texans is that they aren't building a great deal of momentum heading into the playoffs.  Here lately the teams peaking at the right time are the ones that are winning SBs.  

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, December 30, 2012 - Personal Shot
Hidden by Coltssouth, December 30, 2012 - Personal Shot
 Thanks for the concern, he's good, he went through a few more tests today and should be good to go against you guys. Reed should be back too. That Cushing injury really has affected us greatly but hey, next man up. And yeah, it would be quite strange if we won for the first time with everything on the line in Indianapolis. Records are meant to be broken haha

Where ya at now PUNK!

Pssh. Looking forward to the playoffs now, pretending this game didn't happen. Everybody's 0-0 now.

Exactly what a fan of a team who has not shown up the past two weeks and it will in all likely hood cost them home-field and probably a bye would say.  You better hope the Texans can pretend like the last two weeks haven't happened because if they keep playing like this it's going to be extremely short trip to the playoffs for the Texans. 

Exactly what a fan of a team who has not shown up the past two weeks and it will in all likely hood cost them home-field and probably a bye would say. You better hope the Texans can pretend like the last two weeks haven't happened because if they keep playing like this it's going to be extremely short trip to the playoffs for the Texans.

It wasnt two weeks, it was four.

Exactly what a fan of a team who has not shown up the past two weeks and it will in all likely hood cost them home-field and probably a bye would say. You better hope the Texans can pretend like the last two weeks haven't happened because if they keep playing like this it's going to be extremely short trip to the playoffs for the Texans.

And the classiness continues. I didnt make excuses or start insulting and degrading threads like you guys did when my team won last time all I did was speak the truth. Records don't matter in the playoffs and I have no intention of remembering this game. Get a life and quit being so spiteful.

And the classiness continues. I didnt make excuses or start insulting and degrading threads like you guys did when my team won last time all I did was speak the truth. Records don't matter in the playoffs and I have no intention of remembering this game. Get a life and quit being so spiteful.

lol

lmao. 12-2...no ifs ands or buts. Stay classy guys.

Now 12-4 and maybe not ifs and buts but there are a LOT of questions in Texans land.

Also what part of being classy involves scoffing at Colts fans who were talking about playoff chances at the start of the season?  Practice what you preach. 

Now 12-4 and maybe not ifs and buts but there are a LOT of questions in Texans land.

Also what part of being classy involves scoffing at Colts fans who were talking about playoff chances at the start of the season? Practice what you preach.

There were Colts fans scoffing at playoff chances. If you're telling me you expected this you're lying.

There were Colts fans scoffing at playoff chances. If you're telling me you expected this you're lying.

I didn't say it was expected but Colts fans didn't openly mock the posters who were talking about it as much as the Texans fans did.  Anytime someone would mention the word playoffs and Colts there was a Texans fan not far behind to talk about how that had zero chance of happening.  I also recall a post by you pro claiming the Texans the kings of the AFC South for years to come or something to that effect.  I don't think anyone would call that being classy.  People might be a little nicer to you and your team if you guys had been a little nicer when you first showed up.  We have had a Bills fan and Giants fan post here for years and people have never had an issue with either because both have been very polite and never felt the need to trash talk our team like you guys did. 

Yep, on these very forums there were tons of people scoffing at our chances, and while I can't say I "scoffed" I did have the Colts 5-11. (:x). Also, what's wrong with scoffing at a divisional opponent's chances at making the playoffs? Isn't that sometimes what rivalries are about? xD

Lol is all you got? Youre not gonna pm me again with an ancient thread to try and prove a point, as if you won the Super Bowl today?

So you tell us to stay classy and then you post something like this?  This is why people aren't going to be classy to you and frankly rub it in a little bit when something bad happens to your team. If you want people to be classy to you you have to do it to them especially when you are the fan of a rival team on another team's board. 

Lol is all you got? Youre not gonna pm me again with an ancient thread to try and prove a point, as if you won the Super Bowl today?

I PM'd you (NOT put you on blast in front of everyone) to avoid another Colts/Texans war spilling out on the boards.

And yes, "lol" is all you get, troll. You got trolled by your own team today. Be mad at them, not me