• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.we got embarrassed by the Patriots

2.we have absolutely no O Line

3.we only have 1 NFL caliber Corner on our roster

4.we are playing with a bad offensive coordinator

We are pretenders folks, many of us have been talking about how great and improbable a season thiS would be given all our new pieces along with the lack of talent on the team and off the field issues......what are we this year? PRETENDERS! we have serious holes, before we can be considered legit we have to fix these holes

We are pretenders folks, many of us have been talking about great and improbable a season thia would be given all our new pieces along with the lack of talent on the team and off the field issues......what are we this year? PRETENDERS!

We also got embarrassed by the Bears and Jets. 

We are pretenders folks, many of us have been talking about how great and improbable a season thiS would be given all our new pieces along with the lack of talent on the team and off the field issues......what are we this year? PRETENDERS! we have serious holes, before we can be considered legit we have to fix these holes

actually, i think most rationale people know this.

Regardless of whether the Colts are pretenders or not, the Texans are not the team everybody thought they were. Honestly, if not for the terrible O-line play, a stupid goal line fumble, and the refs once again shafting us, this would have been our game. The Texans will be one and done this season. They are not as good as their record would indicate.

Regardless of whether the Colts are pretenders or not, the Texans are not the team everybody thought they were. Honestly, if not for the terrible O-line play, a stupid goal line fumble, and the refs once again shafting us, this would have been our game. The Texans will be one and done this season. They are not that good.

Ding ding ding

I wouldn't say pretenders..just really good but not elite. I mean they crushed the Broncos and Ravens, don't forget about that. 

meh, don't think anybody would put money on the texans in a rematch....that game was way early. i thnk even texans fans would admit they arent playing that well lately.

Oh please Gavin. When I speak of pretenders I usually go by teams who are usually expected to seriously contend for the Super Bowl in a given season.

Nobody or their grandma thought we would this year.

We are more of a suprise team then a pretender IMO. Ahead of schedule in terms of all our close wins this season and some young talent.

If we are pretenders at 9-5 with the possibility of making the playoffs by beating KC, then we are gonna be world beaters as contenders! Mind you I am not disagreeing but fact of the matter is this, this season has been great for us.

We do have holes but imagine if Luck doesn't have to run for his life on every play. The future is bright, so bright I gotta wear shades! :cool:

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jules" data-cid="362024" data-time="1355693198"><p>

Oh please Gavin. When I speak of pretenders I usually go by teams who are usually expected to seriously contend for the Super Bowl in a given season.<br />

<br />

Nobody or their grandma thought we would this year.<br />

<br />

<br />

We are more of a suprise team then a pretender IMO. Ahead of schedule in terms of all our close wins this season and some young talent.</p></blockquote>

Correct in every regard.

We were suppose to be 2-14 again. "Guaranteed the number one pick again"

We are overachievers if anything.

I don't understand how anyone can call the Texans pretenders.  They have a 12-2 record.  They beat us plain and simple. 

If these common phrases come up everytime your team loses then your team probably isn't that good:

1.  If it weren't for that fumble.....

2.  If it weren't for that o-line.....

3.  If it weren't for the refs......

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Jules" data-cid="362024" data-time="1355693198"><p>

Oh please Gavin. When I speak of pretenders I usually go by teams who are usually expected to seriously contend for the Super Bowl in a given season.<br />

<br />

Nobody or their grandma thought we would this year.<br />

<br />

<br />

We are more of a suprise team then a pretender IMO. Ahead of schedule in terms of all our close wins this season and some young talent.</p></blockquote>

Correct in every regard.

We were suppose to be 2-14 again. "Guaranteed the number one pick again"

We are overachievers if anything.

Yes they are.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Snowglobe" data-cid="362035" data-time="1355693290"><p>

Broncos/Texans rematch? Of course I would put money on the Texans. So would Vegas.</p></blockquote>

More the fool you...

Denver is getting it together, Houston are not elite. But then Manning plays there, so you would say that

I wouldn't say pretenders..just really good but not elite. I mean they crushed the Broncos and Ravens, don't forget about that. 

I don't know that any team is head and shoulders above the rest this season.  As things have progressed just about every team has looked beatable at times.

The hot teams as the season approaches its conclusion seem to be the Patriots, the Broncos, the Falcons, and (shockingly) the Redskins.  Only the first two teams particularly scare me... but still not to the point where they'd be heavy favorites over most of their prospective competition in my book.

lmao. 12-2...no ifs ands or buts. Stay classy guys.

How bout you just let us vent and say what we want? I don't see why we have to stay classy for you on a Colts forum following a Colts game?

Just get used to it. I think your team is a fraud, honestly. I been hinting at it for weeks and today confirmed it for me.

Being 12-2. OH WOOOOOOOOOOW. Like the Colts never did that before? Regular season records are soooo impressive to us!!!!!

I don't know that any team is head and shoulders above the rest this season.  As things have progressed just about every team has looked beatable at times.

The hot teams as the season approaches its conclusion seem to be the Patriots, the Broncos, the Falcons, and (shockingly) the Redskins.  Only the first two teams particularly scare me... but still not to the point where they'd be heavy favorites over most of their prospective competition.

I agree, I don't think the Patriots are elite either. It was only a few weeks ago they almost lost to the Dolphins. I do think the Texans and Pats are definitely a lot better than the rest. The Broncos record is misleading because they have the weakest stretch to the playoff and the Ravens have injuries all across the board.

Redskins are looking like they will clinch the division! Must be a big Steeler fan right now huh?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jvan1973" data-cid="362085" data-time="1355693753"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="QwizBoy" data-cid="362079" data-time="1355693680"><p><br />

lmao. 12-2...no ifs ands or buts. Stay classy guys.</p></blockquote><br />

<br />

You guys will be one and done in the playoffs.. Book it</p></blockquote>

And you won't be in the playoffs...I think ur wrong for the record, pun intended