It's a clean sweep across all major categories. Griffin has done more, with less, against better competition, and with a better QB-rating, a better completions percentage, less sacks, and 4 interceptions vs 18 interceptions.
People who say it is close - I have no idea what they are looking at.
Yes clearly griffin has done much more with less considering they have a far superior OL and running game! Yeah makes sense, Luck is doing much less with more since Reggie Wayne who you seem to emphasize as a GOD of all GODS is on the team. Luck should have won multiple super bowls by now!
1. Patchwork OL that is amongst one of the worst in the league which is constantly injured
2. 21st ranked rushing game
3. Luck is pressured, knocked down more than any qb in the league
4. Luck is sacked 9th most in the league
5. Team was predicted to win 3-5 games
6. Offense is full of rookies Ballard, Luck, Hilton, Brazil, Allen, Fleener
7. A new complex system that is hard for rookies to grasp
Yeah I agree Luck is doing less with MUCH more