Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

its D day

CR91

this is day we find out what the colts are made of. whether we deserve to be 9-4 and one win away from the playoffs are we're just been lucky to have one many call a soft schedule which is debatable. can we compete with one of the best in the league? we'll find out, but those fans who cant watch the game like myself, ill do everything I can to root for my team which includes screaming like a lunatic in front of my computer screen. to those going to the game, scream your lungs out for our men in blue. GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh.... People were saying the packers and patriots and lions game was that day... Why does it keep getting postponed?

According to philosophy: If You climb a peek, You'll see an other, higher peek to climb.

So first we wanted close to 0.500 season, then 0.500+ season, then playoffs, then conference title...

I don't see this game being such important, however I think chances are rather balanced than many may think.

We will have to win next Sunday @Kansas.

Maybe we can do what Butler did? Shock the country! I don't know, but why is it more possible to do that in college basketball than it is in the NFL? I mean, I can't count any national reporters taking the Colts in this one, yet many national pundits took Butler for the upset. I know it's like comparing Apples and Oranges but gee-whiz, give the COlts some credit. I realize we got beat by the BEARS in a blow-out, the Jets in a blow-out, the New England Pats in a blow-out, our O-line is awful, and Luck's completion percentage is poor and he has lots of INT's, but somewhere down the line, you have to give credit for having the heart of a LION just to be able to win some of the games we proabably had no business to win this year. I'd give us a puncher's chance in this game.

Most excited I've been for a game in a long time, Andrew is really getting tested vs this D, I hope he show what he's made off
Most excited I've been for a game in a long time, Andrew is really getting tested vs this D, I hope he show what he's made off

Texans will come out fired up but put up a score on em and they will get demoralized and the crowd will be upset.

Plus is raining it's butt off here in Houston and the Texans don't play good when it's raining outside. Even though they play inside.