Photo

its D day

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 7939 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:58 AM

this is day we find out what the colts are made of. whether we deserve to be 9-4 and one win away from the playoffs are we're just been lucky to have one many call a soft schedule which is debatable. can we compete with one of the best in the league? we'll find out, but those fans who cant watch the game like myself, ill do everything I can to root for my team which includes screaming like a lunatic in front of my computer screen. to those going to the game, scream your lungs out for our men in blue. GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not T.Y its T.watttttttttt WHAT DID T JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger
  • 1135 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:55 AM

Gotta keep Houston from becoming the only team other than the COLTS to win the AFC south in consecutive years!!!!! Any given Sunday!!!

#3 QwizBoy

QwizBoy
  • 7576 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

Wow, I didn't even think about that record! Interesting. :hmm:

Houston Texans, 2011, 2012 AFC South Champions

#4 Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson
  • 156 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blueshoe:

"i went down to the crossroads,tryed to hitch a ride....nobody seemed to know me,everyone just passed me by"

#5 JlynRN

JlynRN
  • 2433 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:04 AM

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Colts !!!!!!!!!!!  We are COLTSTRONG and CHUCKSTRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!   :coltslogo:

#6 Indianapolis-Colts-Fan

Indianapolis-Colts-Fan
  • 512 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

Eh.... People were saying the packers and patriots and lions game was that day... Why does it keep getting postponed?

#7 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2564 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

Eh.... People were saying the packers and patriots and lions game was that day... Why does it keep getting postponed?

According to philosophy: If You climb a peek, You'll see an other, higher peek to climb.

So first we wanted close to 0.500 season, then 0.500+ season, then playoffs, then conference title...

I don't see this game being such important, however I think chances are rather balanced than many may think.

We will have to win next Sunday @Kansas.

COLTSTRONG

#8 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 14932 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:54 AM

Go Colts Go

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#9 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 10280 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

Gameday!!! I might be going to a sports bar to watch this one. Still bringing my Gameday Apple Juice regardless of where I'll be when the game starts!! Go Colts!!!

Apple Juice keeps me sane, society doesn't

Apple Juice relaxes my mind, society doesn't

#10 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 14932 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:18 AM

Gameday!!! I might be going to a sports bar to watch this one. Still bringing my Gameday Apple Juice regardless of where I'll be when the game starts!! Go Colts!!!

have fun

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#11 Robin

Robin
  • 338 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

Most excited I've been for a game in a long time, Andrew is really getting tested vs this D, I hope he show what he's made off

#12 Bubba_Rebel

Bubba_Rebel
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

This is the most important game of the year imo because it is todays game. I believe the Colts will win 27-23

#13 chrisfarley

chrisfarley
  • 2194 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

Maybe we can do what Butler did? Shock the country! I don't know, but why is it more possible to do that in college basketball than it is in the NFL? I mean, I can't count any national reporters taking the Colts in this one, yet many national pundits took Butler for the upset. I know it's like comparing Apples and Oranges but gee-whiz, give the COlts some credit. I realize we got beat by the BEARS in a blow-out, the Jets in a blow-out, the New England Pats in a blow-out, our O-line is awful, and Luck's completion percentage is poor and he has lots of INT's, but somewhere down the line, you have to give credit for having the heart of a LION just to be able to win some of the games we proabably had no business to win this year. I'd give us a puncher's chance in this game.

#14 houstonwhodat

houstonwhodat
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

Most excited I've been for a game in a long time, Andrew is really getting tested vs this D, I hope he show what he's made off

Texans will come out fired up but put up a score on em and they will get demoralized and the crowd will be upset.

Plus is raining it's butt off here in Houston and the Texans don't play good when it's raining outside. Even though they play inside.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates