Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

With the (?) Pick I. The 2013 NFL Draft the Indianapolis Colts Select..

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Gavin" data-cid="360318"><p>Chance Warmack or Xavier Rhodes or Barrett Jones, Sam Montgomery or Barkevious Mingo</p></blockquote>no way Mingo or Montgomery falls to the 23-etc position..or are there already chatter about it in the US?

why does my quote look like that?

I still believe that there is enough talent on the O-line/WR in Free Agency this year and we will be active with that. Grigson would/should throw Manusky a bone and give him some defensive help. With that said, I would love to have the following players in our area of the pick. 

Jonathon Banks CB

Dion Jordan 3-4 OLB

Matt Elam SS 

Sheldon Richardson 3-4 DE

Sharrif Floyd 3-4 DE

Kawann Short 3-4 DE

I still believe that there is enough talent on the O-line/WR in Free Agency this year and we will be active with that. Grigson would/should throw Manusky a bone and give him some defensive help. With that said, I would love to have the following players in our area of the pick. 

Jonathon Banks CB

Dion Jordan 3-4 OLB

Matt Elam SS 

Sheldon Richardson 3-4 DE

Sharrif Floyd 3-4 DE

Kawann Short 3-4 DE

I like your "love", id shuffle a few around in terms of needs

Jordan (freeneys replacement)

Banks (opp of Davis)

Richardson (could see him starting)

Elam (if we cant get Byrd)

Floyd (could see him starting)

Short (Looked really good when i watch the games. See him more as NT)

If not trade down to 2 and 3rd or something

I really like CJ Mosley. hes not the biggest or the fastest guy but hes very smart and always seems to be in the right spot. i really am not as high on xavier rhodes or barrett jones as everyone else and i think chance warmack will be gone before the colts' pick. if they could somehow get a 2nd round pick, i really like larry warfard

I really like CJ Mosley. hes not the biggest or the fastest guy but hes very smart and always seems to be in the right spot. i really am not as high on xavier rhodes or barrett jones as everyone else and i think chance warmack will be gone before the colts' pick. if they could somehow get a 2nd round pick, i really like larry warfard

C.J. Mosley announced he is staying in school for his Senior Season.

1. Warmack, Cooper, Jones (OL)

2. REID (S) LSU

- (If we cannot restructure contract trade Freeney to Miami for Long or a 2nd round pick) 

3. Dri Archer (Darren Sproles Type)

4. Amerson (DB)

FA: Defense

There is no contract to renegotiate in regards to Freeney.  As of the end of this season he will no longer be under contract.  So he will either be re-signed, or he'll become a free agent.  We could only trade him if we signed him to a new contract first, which is highly, HIGHLY unlikely.