Photo

Great Article on Bruce Arians and How Far This Team Has Come

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Restored

Restored

QB University Student

• 1395 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

http://touch.latimes...e/p2p-73689523/

Great piece that really shows how this team has come together with no shortage of emotion.

Bruce Arians/Chuck Pagano will get Coach of the Year and Grigson should arguably get Executive of the Year.
QB University Chuckstrong

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Warhorse

Warhorse
  • 3732 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:21 AM

Great article.......thanks for the link.

"Anyone a die harder fan? I will be there believing to the end. Who is with me?" Thread started by Steveeoaktree33 at 2:49 PM of the day the Colts executed the second largest comeback in NFL playoff history. Very few concurred.

#3 JlynRN

JlynRN
  • 2862 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

Great article !!! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

#4 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 4815 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:24 AM

Man that was a good read. We are so blessed to have such a great coaching staff / owner / GM. It makes you forget about last year!

#5 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 16766 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Nice article

Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#6 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13677 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:43 PM

I see the media giving the GM of the year award to Elway and I see them giving RG3 Rookie of the year.  I see no way that they can deny Pagano/Arians Coach of the Year. 

Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#7 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13730 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

"The forecast called for nuclear winter.... This is how it goes.' When you have good people, they understand that. We're in it to win. It's about the horseshoe."

The greatest journeys in life always start with a single step...A step you didn't know whether or not you were capable of taking..."what a great ride."

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#8 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13730 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

The beauty of Cancer, if you can call it that, once you face the demon of your own mortality...There is nothing to be afraid of anymore & that redefined purpose, quiet confidence, & tenacity is infectious & it makes a team forget about criticism, doubt, naysayers, & the experts who tell you over and over again that you aren't good enough & you don't measure up...Just go out trust what you see, trust your instincts, and have your brothers/team mates makes back...

Once you remove fear & replace it rock solid team unity & collective cohesion, a team can charge through the gates of Hades & not get scorched or burned...All that is left is relentless intimidation of your opposition.
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#9 krunk

krunk
  • 3897 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

The beauty of Cancer, if you can call it that, once you face the demon of your own mortality...There is nothing to be afraid of anymore & that redefined purpose, quiet confidence, & tenacity is infectious & it makes a team forget about criticism, doubt, naysayers, & the experts who tell you over and over again that you aren't good enough & you don't measure up...Just go out trust what you see, trust your instincts, and have your brothers/team mates makes back...

Once you remove fear & replace it rock solid team unity & collective cohesion, a team can charge through the gates of Hades & not get scorched or burned...All that is left is relentless intimidation of your opposition.

You're on a roll tonight brother!

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Oct
    Nadine

wood peckers destroying my house again. the east side this time

Show comments (3)
View All Updates