Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Restored

Great Article on Bruce Arians and How Far This Team Has Come

9 posts in this topic

Man that was a good read. We are so blessed to have such a great coaching staff / owner / GM. It makes you forget about last year!

2 people like this

I see the media giving the GM of the year award to Elway and I see them giving RG3 Rookie of the year.  I see no way that they can deny Pagano/Arians Coach of the Year. 

"The forecast called for nuclear winter.... This is how it goes.' When you have good people, they understand that. We're in it to win. It's about the horseshoe."

The greatest journeys in life always start with a single step...A step you didn't know whether or not you were capable of taking..."what a great ride."

1 person likes this

The beauty of Cancer, if you can call it that, once you face the demon of your own mortality...There is nothing to be afraid of anymore & that redefined purpose, quiet confidence, & tenacity is infectious & it makes a team forget about criticism, doubt, naysayers, & the experts who tell you over and over again that you aren't good enough & you don't measure up...Just go out trust what you see, trust your instincts, and have your brothers/team mates makes back...

Once you remove fear & replace it rock solid team unity & collective cohesion, a team can charge through the gates of Hades & not get scorched or burned...All that is left is relentless intimidation of your opposition.

1 person likes this

The beauty of Cancer, if you can call it that, once you face the demon of your own mortality...There is nothing to be afraid of anymore & that redefined purpose, quiet confidence, & tenacity is infectious & it makes a team forget about criticism, doubt, naysayers, & the experts who tell you over and over again that you aren't good enough & you don't measure up...Just go out trust what you see, trust your instincts, and have your brothers/team mates makes back...

Once you remove fear & replace it rock solid team unity & collective cohesion, a team can charge through the gates of Hades & not get scorched or burned...All that is left is relentless intimidation of your opposition.

You're on a roll tonight brother!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There are a lot of military people who started out being serious gamers. With the technologies the military use it is no joke that those who are good at that type of stuff are wanted. I have a long time friend who's son started out flying military drones and now that he is a civilian he has a job making so much money it's ridiculous. He has his pilot license and works as a trainer in the drone field for a private company.
    • "Cleveland, you're a loser. Now, buy these fabulous Trump steaks banned by the FDA for contamination & emboli. Yum! Yum! Delicious."   Okay, I'll stop here before I get myself into trouble. 
    •   He did such a great job in Indy why would'nt you ..
    • I have always liked Hue Jackson & I want to see him succeed, but ownership will screw this up & tarnish any progress Jackson makes. It's inevitable as we all know.    I thought he did well in Oakland too. I really did. 
    • Wow, this is shocking and really sad.    Cortez Kennedy was a beast. An overlooked player, possibly because the Seattle teams he was on were so god awful. The 1992 Seahawks had one of the worst offenses in NFL history, even to the point of having Mark McGwire's brother at QB. The one decent player they had on offense back in the day was RB Chris Warren who always put up decent numbers.   If any of you played the Tecmo Super Bowl games on SNES, you may know what I'm talking about when I say Kennedy was one of the best pass rushers in those games.    I'm sure old school Seattle fans probably imagine what it would've been like with him on their 2010 era teams with a much better defense.      Happy he made the Hall of Fame but this sure is sad to see him go. 
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• dw49

dw49 2,548

• A8bil

A8bil 46

• LucasOilStadium

LucasOilStadium 298

• our_dbs_rock

our_dbs_rock 457

• Gyworks

Gyworks 104

• Southern Cal

Southern Cal 5

Rookie
    • Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson 232

• southwest1

southwest1 9,788

• Two_pound

Two_pound 41

• TomDiggs

TomDiggs 19

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.