Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Restored

Great Article on Bruce Arians and How Far This Team Has Come

9 posts in this topic

Man that was a good read. We are so blessed to have such a great coaching staff / owner / GM. It makes you forget about last year!

2 people like this

I see the media giving the GM of the year award to Elway and I see them giving RG3 Rookie of the year.  I see no way that they can deny Pagano/Arians Coach of the Year. 

"The forecast called for nuclear winter.... This is how it goes.' When you have good people, they understand that. We're in it to win. It's about the horseshoe."

The greatest journeys in life always start with a single step...A step you didn't know whether or not you were capable of taking..."what a great ride."

1 person likes this

The beauty of Cancer, if you can call it that, once you face the demon of your own mortality...There is nothing to be afraid of anymore & that redefined purpose, quiet confidence, & tenacity is infectious & it makes a team forget about criticism, doubt, naysayers, & the experts who tell you over and over again that you aren't good enough & you don't measure up...Just go out trust what you see, trust your instincts, and have your brothers/team mates makes back...

Once you remove fear & replace it rock solid team unity & collective cohesion, a team can charge through the gates of Hades & not get scorched or burned...All that is left is relentless intimidation of your opposition.

1 person likes this

The beauty of Cancer, if you can call it that, once you face the demon of your own mortality...There is nothing to be afraid of anymore & that redefined purpose, quiet confidence, & tenacity is infectious & it makes a team forget about criticism, doubt, naysayers, & the experts who tell you over and over again that you aren't good enough & you don't measure up...Just go out trust what you see, trust your instincts, and have your brothers/team mates makes back...

Once you remove fear & replace it rock solid team unity & collective cohesion, a team can charge through the gates of Hades & not get scorched or burned...All that is left is relentless intimidation of your opposition.

You're on a roll tonight brother!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• What is up with the Umps and Zobrist, that ticked Maddon off! God glad we won this game, this is one game had we lost I would've really been mad about. Huge win too. Up 1.5 over Brewers and 2.5 over Cards now.
    • Cubs win 7-6! I guess the Reds didn't want to Pitch to MVP . A win on a Wild Pitch! I'll take it, I felt good with Bryant being up there.
    • Yeah baby!!!! nonsense call on Zobrist and Maddens ejection, but they get the win anyway!!!!!!! GoCubsGo!!!!!!    
    •               Can you find me just one mainstream media outlet that said right after the draft that Green shouldn't have been drafted at all.      Just one media outlet.   I said it in another post,  but perhaps it's worth repeating....    Green isn't being moved because he's not cutting it at Safety.      He's being moved because the need became greater at corner.        And the people that say that are Chuck Pagano and Ted Monachino....      here are the comments.     As he enters his second NFL season, he’s drawn praise from Pagano and defensive coordinator Ted Monachino, who have said the game has noticeably started to slow down for Green, a wide receiver his freshman season at Clemson before making the move to safety the following year.

But with some injuries at cornerback, Pagano said he just thought it was time to gauge the 6-foot-3, 211-pound Green’s interest in beginning to learn the position with three preseason games still left before the Colts open up the regular season Sept. 10 against the Los Angeles Rams.

“We’re missing some guys in the backfield — we’ve got a couple corners out — and we’ve got a tall, fast guy that’s a good football player,” Pagano said of Green at cornerback. “And at the end of the day, we’re going to find the best four guys (in the secondary).”
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 9,643

• tweezy32

tweezy32 170

• Superman

Superman 26,423

Moderators
    • HOF19

HOF19 18

• GOZER

GOZER 1,530

• MB-ColtsFan

MB-ColtsFan 628

• ParrotheadXLI

ParrotheadXLI 1

Rookie
    • buccolts

buccolts 2,376

• danlhart87

danlhart87 941

• TonyBungee

TonyBungee 89

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.