Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Palo Alto To Indy

Andrew Luck Jersey

30 posts in this topic

I wanna purchase 2 for Christmas for my girlfriend and myself. Anyone know a good shop were I can get one? Also, is it worth it?

NFLSHOP.com and the Colts Proshop are your best bets. I think they cost around $120 each, but I could be wrong. They might also have deals this time of year that make it cheaper

Dicks Sporting Goods have them for $100. They are $135 on line or at the Colts Shop. I havn't purchased the new Adidas jerseys yet but the ones I have seen up close seem nice. I still can't make up my mind what player to get. I tend to like defense and unfortunately, will probably have to retire my Freeney jersey next season. May have to get a Freeman!

nflshop.com

Ordered myself a Pat McAfee jersey with free shipping and 20% off from a deal they had a couple days ago. :)

1 person likes this

I use alternative avenues to buy jerseys, but that's just me. I refuse to pay $100 for an iron-on jersey.

1 person likes this

Clark and Manning for $4.39 at Goodwill? Never been worn....priceless......:)

4 people like this

I wanna purchase 2 for Christmas for my girlfriend and myself. Anyone know a good shop were I can get one? Also, is it worth it?

Just my opinion but I'd spend the extra $35 each and get the Limited instead of the Game for sewn on numbers and letters and the flywire collar.

Dicks Sporting Goods have them for $100. They are $135 on line or at the Colts Shop. I havn't purchased the new Adidas jerseys yet but the ones I have seen up close seem nice. I still can't make up my mind what player to get. I tend to like defense and unfortunately, will probably have to retire my Freeney jersey next season. May have to get a Freeman!

NFL Adidas jersey's? Are they different colors?

I finally tried one on at Dick's in Plainfield this weekend. Not impressed for $100. I thought it was a bad fit and just felt cheap. But that's me. Definetly check on out in person if you can before you buy. I'd like to find some place that could make a Luck Reebok jersey.

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, December 20, 2012 - selling merchandise

I have a Large, blue, Luck jersey that I'm willing to sell for cheap. I have a medium that fits me better, I didn't have enough time to return it to Dick's in a timely manner. I'll sell it for $50. It has no stains and was worn once.

NFL Adidas jersey's? Are they different colors?

I'm holding out for a PF Flyer jersey myself.

1 person likes this

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, December 20, 2012 - response to removed post

I have a Large, blue, Luck jersey that I'm willing to sell for cheap. I have a medium that fits me better, I didn't have enough time to return it to Dick's in a timely manner. I'll sell it for $50. It has no stains and was worn once.

I am a poor boy from Indiana..... :clap: (I even use the thrifty JoKeR clap:  free on forums.... :))

1 person likes this

I've never bought an nfl jersey, but would consider an Andrew Luck jersey or t-shirt. Will probably check out various after Christmas sales.

I got myself a Brett Favre jersey back in '06 from NFL Shop, and another Favre jersey in '07 from there that was a "Premier" stitched one.

The best place to look I think is Ebay. You can get steal deals on there. I have a Rodgers jersey with the Super Bowl and Captain patches and believe it or not I only paid 60 bucks for it, while they were over a hundred on NFL shop.

and for the record yes I am a closet Packers fan that is PROUD of it, and I still love Brett Favre.

1 person likes this

The best place to look I think is Ebay. You can get steal deals on there.

Steal being the operative word. Caveat Emptor.

Steal being the operative word. Caveat Emptor.

buying legitimate nfl licensed jerseys is legalized theft

1 person likes this

I got myself a Brett Favre jersey back in '06 from NFL Shop, and another Favre jersey in '07 from there that was a "Premier" stitched one.

The best place to look I think is Ebay. You can get steal deals on there. I have a Rodgers jersey with the Super Bowl and Captain patches and believe it or not I only paid 60 bucks for it, while they were over a hundred on NFL shop.

and for the record yes I am a closet Packers fan that is PROUD of it, and I still love Brett Favre.

Nothing wrong with loving Favre!

1 person likes this

Nothing wrong with loving Favre!

Without Brett Favre and Warren Moon, I probably would have never fell in love with football. Hands down my 2 favorite players of all time.

You guys checking Ebay, make sure it's an official NFL jersey with the tags.

I'm holding out for a PF Flyer jersey myself.

OMG.... :lol: :lol:

Tell me..you did not just go there... :lol: :lol:

I'll try to post the pic..if not..I'll upload it to my gallery...

PM11OH2E_xl.jpg

2 people like this

OMG.... :lol: :lol:

Tell me..you did not just go there... :lol: :lol:

I'll try to post the pic..if not..I'll upload it to my gallery...

They make you run faster, don't you know.

At least I was quite confident of that when I was about 8 :sigh:

I always wondered what thats like.

;)

buying legitimate nfl licensed jerseys is legalized theft

Absolutely, what the NFL charges for official apparel is simply highway robbery IMO, especially when many products in America are made in overseas sweat shops for less than minimum wage. But that's another issue entirely. 

1 person likes this