Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thursday Injury Report

HtownColt

@mchappell51: #colts participation report: FULL-Luck (knee), Avery (ribs), Freeney (rest), Reitz (head), Fleener (ankle).

@mchappell51: #colts participation report: DNP-Carter (ankle), Justice (bicep), Satele (ankle), Conner (hamstring), Mathis (rest), Zbikowski (knee).

Never been mentioned on the injury list this week or by Arians which means he is good to go and is a full participant at practice like the rest of the non injured group

i know just seems weird, i thought it was a rule that if your seen by the trainers for an injury you had to report it. and i mean ballard sat out a couple of plays at the end of the game were he was assured touches. leaving me and other to believe there was something wrong that need attention. so thus i assumed he would have been seen by the medical staff for whatever it was. hoping i am wrong, cause i am pretty sure its a fine or something if they didn't report it.

Aside from Conner and Carter missing the game I like the way the injury report is looking..

My understanding is by this time in the season the teams have 'used up' all of their practices in pads. So it's mainly walk throughs in sweats and shorts. We pretty much know by Wednesday who's going to play or not because the chances of getting injured in practice are pretty slim.

Well, except for guys like Sorgi who once got injured stepping off the bus.

i know just seems weird, i thought it was a rule that if your seen by the trainers for an injury you had to report it. and i mean ballard sat out a couple of plays at the end of the game were he was assured touches. leaving me and other to believe there was something wrong that need attention. so thus i assumed he would have been seen by the medical staff for whatever it was. hoping i am wrong, cause i am pretty sure its a fine or something if they didn't report it.

Only if seen by them during the week leading up to a game. We have to assume that VBs stinger was fine during the week and did not receive the level of treatment needed to be on the injury report, or the Colts are lying. I'm pretty sure a visit to the trainer doesn't mean the player must show up on the report. If that were the case every player in the league would be on an injury report.

Well maybe this means that A.Q. Shipley will get the start. I'm 10000000% ok with that.

There's a lot of love for this guy..and watching past games....I'm still looking for the reason...

Last series last week..he got blown up twice...

But he is feisty and he isnt injured....Bottom line: he's all we've got

There's a lot of love for this guy..and watching past games....I'm still looking for the reason...

Last series last week..he got blown up twice...

But he is feisty and he isnt injured....Bottom line: he's all we've got

Getting blown up twice (Shipley) is better than getting blown up the entire game (Satele)