Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HtownColt

Thursday Injury Report

23 posts in this topic

@mchappell51: #colts participation report: FULL-Luck (knee), Avery (ribs), Freeney (rest), Reitz (head), Fleener (ankle).

@mchappell51: #colts participation report: DNP-Carter (ankle), Justice (bicep), Satele (ankle), Conner (hamstring), Mathis (rest), Zbikowski (knee).

what about ballard?

Never been mentioned on the injury list this week or by Arians which means he is good to go and is a full participant at practice like the rest of the non injured group

Never been mentioned on the injury list this week or by Arians which means he is good to go and is a full participant at practice like the rest of the non injured group

i know just seems weird, i thought it was a rule that if your seen by the trainers for an injury you had to report it. and i mean ballard sat out a couple of plays at the end of the game were he was assured touches. leaving me and other to believe there was something wrong that need attention. so thus i assumed he would have been seen by the medical staff for whatever it was. hoping i am wrong, cause i am pretty sure its a fine or something if they didn't report it.

Justice and Satele must be made out of glass.. I remember Saturday would be out there week in and week out.

Justice and Satele must be made out of glass.. I remember Saturday would be out there week in and week out.

i think saturday felt like he always had something to prove, being and undrafted FA. miss him wish him all the best up in gb tho.

Well then......Although Mathis is out, our defense should be fine, and our high-flying offense should blow by the Texans if they play like they did Monday.

Well then......Although Mathis is out, our defense should be fine, and our high-flying offense should blow by the Texans if they play like they did Monday.

Nothing wrong with Mathis.

Bet ya that Mr. Luck wont have the time that Tommy did to set in the pocket...

Satele gives away the snap count with his head-bobs, not really too enamoured by him.

1 person likes this

Satele gives away the snap count with his head-bobs, not really too enamoured by him.

Most accurate poste I have ever seen from the man....the legend....Chris Farley. This sir is TRUTH! :thmup:

Well maybe this means that A.Q. Shipley will get the start. I'm 10000000% ok with that.

1 person likes this

Aside from Conner and Carter missing the game I like the way the injury report is looking..

My understanding is by this time in the season the teams have 'used up' all of their practices in pads. So it's mainly walk throughs in sweats and shorts. We pretty much know by Wednesday who's going to play or not because the chances of getting injured in practice are pretty slim.

Well, except for guys like Sorgi who once got injured stepping off the bus.

i know just seems weird, i thought it was a rule that if your seen by the trainers for an injury you had to report it. and i mean ballard sat out a couple of plays at the end of the game were he was assured touches. leaving me and other to believe there was something wrong that need attention. so thus i assumed he would have been seen by the medical staff for whatever it was. hoping i am wrong, cause i am pretty sure its a fine or something if they didn't report it.

Only if seen by them during the week leading up to a game. We have to assume that VBs stinger was fine during the week and did not receive the level of treatment needed to be on the injury report, or the Colts are lying. I'm pretty sure a visit to the trainer doesn't mean the player must show up on the report. If that were the case every player in the league would be on an injury report.

Out of what we have I like the idea of a Castonzo, Reitz, Shipley, Olsen Linkenbach line. That has roughly been the best combo we've had.

Out of what we have I like the idea of a Castonzo, Reitz, Shipley, Olsen Linkenbach line. That has roughly been the best combo we've had.

Make no mistake about it, having Olsen on the line is NEVER our best line combo.

1 person likes this

Make no mistake about it, having Olsen on the line is NEVER our best line combo.

Ahh you're completely right, I meant McGlynn. Bad mistake on my part.

1 person likes this

It is encouraging that Ballard is not even listed...he looked hurt at the end of the game last Sunday

Well maybe this means that A.Q. Shipley will get the start. I'm 10000000% ok with that.

There's a lot of love for this guy..and watching past games....I'm still looking for the reason...

Last series last week..he got blown up twice...

But he is feisty and he isnt injured....Bottom line: he's all we've got

Hope olsen doesn't play if he does we will prob get blown out

1 person likes this

There's a lot of love for this guy..and watching past games....I'm still looking for the reason...

Last series last week..he got blown up twice...

But he is feisty and he isnt injured....Bottom line: he's all we've got

Getting blown up twice (Shipley) is better than getting blown up the entire game (Satele)