•  

Photo

Thursday Injury Report

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#1 HtownColt

HtownColt
  • 5377 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

@mchappell51: #colts participation report: FULL-Luck (knee), Avery (ribs), Freeney (rest), Reitz (head), Fleener (ankle).

@mchappell51: #colts participation report: DNP-Carter (ankle), Justice (bicep), Satele (ankle), Conner (hamstring), Mathis (rest), Zbikowski (knee).

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 11414 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

interesting
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#3 SLILLINGTON10

SLILLINGTON10
  • 810 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:49 PM

what about ballard?
"BETTER TO BE JUDGED BY 12, THAN BE CARRIED BY 6"

#4 HtownColt

HtownColt
  • 5377 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

what about ballard?

Never been mentioned on the injury list this week or by Arians which means he is good to go and is a full participant at practice like the rest of the non injured group

#5 SLILLINGTON10

SLILLINGTON10
  • 810 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

Never been mentioned on the injury list this week or by Arians which means he is good to go and is a full participant at practice like the rest of the non injured group

i know just seems weird, i thought it was a rule that if your seen by the trainers for an injury you had to report it. and i mean ballard sat out a couple of plays at the end of the game were he was assured touches. leaving me and other to believe there was something wrong that need attention. so thus i assumed he would have been seen by the medical staff for whatever it was. hoping i am wrong, cause i am pretty sure its a fine or something if they didn't report it.

#6 SupermanLuck12

SupermanLuck12
  • 2473 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Justice and Satele must be made out of glass.. I remember Saturday would be out there week in and week out.
"In Grigson We Trust!"

#7 SLILLINGTON10

SLILLINGTON10
  • 810 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

Justice and Satele must be made out of glass.. I remember Saturday would be out there week in and week out.

i think saturday felt like he always had something to prove, being and undrafted FA. miss him wish him all the best up in gb tho.

#8 Zalcon43

Zalcon43
  • Rookie
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

Well then......Although Mathis is out, our defense should be fine, and our high-flying offense should blow by the Texans if they play like they did Monday.
ZALCON GO COLTS!!!!!

#9 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 6325 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

Well then......Although Mathis is out, our defense should be fine, and our high-flying offense should blow by the Texans if they play like they did Monday.

Nothing wrong with Mathis.

#10 ALL BLUE

ALL BLUE
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

Bet ya that Mr. Luck wont have the time that Tommy did to set in the pocket...

#11 chrisfarley

chrisfarley
  • 2149 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:06 AM

Satele gives away the snap count with his head-bobs, not really too enamoured by him.

#12 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 10708 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:13 AM

Satele gives away the snap count with his head-bobs, not really too enamoured by him.

Most accurate poste I have ever seen from the man....the legend....Chris Farley. This sir is TRUTH! :thmup:

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#13 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 3483 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

Well maybe this means that A.Q. Shipley will get the start. I'm 10000000% ok with that.

#14 Brooklyn Colt

Brooklyn Colt
  • 476 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

Aside from Conner and Carter missing the game I like the way the injury report is looking..

#15 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 6325 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

Aside from Conner and Carter missing the game I like the way the injury report is looking..

My understanding is by this time in the season the teams have 'used up' all of their practices in pads. So it's mainly walk throughs in sweats and shorts. We pretty much know by Wednesday who's going to play or not because the chances of getting injured in practice are pretty slim.

Well, except for guys like Sorgi who once got injured stepping off the bus.

#16 Larry Horseman

Larry Horseman
  • 819 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

i know just seems weird, i thought it was a rule that if your seen by the trainers for an injury you had to report it. and i mean ballard sat out a couple of plays at the end of the game were he was assured touches. leaving me and other to believe there was something wrong that need attention. so thus i assumed he would have been seen by the medical staff for whatever it was. hoping i am wrong, cause i am pretty sure its a fine or something if they didn't report it.

Only if seen by them during the week leading up to a game. We have to assume that VBs stinger was fine during the week and did not receive the level of treatment needed to be on the injury report, or the Colts are lying. I'm pretty sure a visit to the trainer doesn't mean the player must show up on the report. If that were the case every player in the league would be on an injury report.

#17 TY Blue

TY Blue
  • 124 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

Out of what we have I like the idea of a Castonzo, Reitz, Shipley, Olsen Linkenbach line. That has roughly been the best combo we've had.

#18 Balzer40

Balzer40
  • 6663 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

Out of what we have I like the idea of a Castonzo, Reitz, Shipley, Olsen Linkenbach line. That has roughly been the best combo we've had.

Make no mistake about it, having Olsen on the line is NEVER our best line combo.

"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today". -- James Dean.

#19 TY Blue

TY Blue
  • 124 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:56 AM

Make no mistake about it, having Olsen on the line is NEVER our best line combo.

Ahh you're completely right, I meant McGlynn. Bad mistake on my part.

#20 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 13138 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

It is encouraging that Ballard is not even listed...he looked hurt at the end of the game last Sunday

#21 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 13138 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:21 PM

Well maybe this means that A.Q. Shipley will get the start. I'm 10000000% ok with that.

There's a lot of love for this guy..and watching past games....I'm still looking for the reason...

Last series last week..he got blown up twice...

But he is feisty and he isnt injured....Bottom line: he's all we've got

#22 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2431 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

Hope olsen doesn't play if he does we will prob get blown out

#23 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 3483 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

There's a lot of love for this guy..and watching past games....I'm still looking for the reason...

Last series last week..he got blown up twice...

But he is feisty and he isnt injured....Bottom line: he's all we've got

Getting blown up twice (Shipley) is better than getting blown up the entire game (Satele)

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Apr
    BrentMc11

'possibly' having a re-do on my right eye tomorrow depending on the risk. It is still too far-sighted. I am too young to not have it done with a better script. Hoping it is easy...may have stitches this time with bigger incision.

Show comments (9)
View All Updates