Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston writer rips andrew luck again!

coming on strong

4th largest city, actually. We don't want to be discussed, and we definitely don't need the media circus that comes with the Cowboys or Jets or Eagles as we all see how that turned out for those teams this year. Cow town? Yeah, dude. We still ride horses, drink moonshine, use outhouses, and wrestle pigs down here. You should come on down, I'm sure you'll have fun. Oh stereotypes. They never get old.

Oh, the Texas pride, that never gets old either.

Again, the Colts were picked to finish in what place in the AFC South? Oh yeah, LAST by most accounts. We are playing with house money. Your game against the Pats was over by halftime. We actually led at one point. Done here, arguing with trolls is like ticking on a bonfire.

Again, the Colts were picked to finish in what place in the AFC South? Oh yeah, LAST by most accounts. We are playing with house money. Your game against the Pats was over by halftime. We actually led at one point. Done here, arguing with trolls is like ticking on a bonfire.

Well you'd better get away from the mirror then. It actually wasn't over till the clock showed 0:00, but whatever.

Worried? I don't think so. I don't know what part of the town you live in but no, I don't think many people here are worried at all, for various reasons. 12 is in no way better than Schaub, by any stretch of the imagination. If we win the SB this year, and next year, Schaub still wouldn't get any respect, so I don't care about the whole elite label.

I'm a lifelong UVa fan, and was a season ticket holder for all of Matt Schaub's career at UVa. I remember when he was splitting carries with Bryson Spinner, and looked below average at best. I even saw him walk across the stage and get his degree (my sister was in the same graduating class as Schaub.) I've seen him develop and become a pretty good pro quarter back. I don't consider Schaub one of the elites, but I do think he is underrated. Schaub isn't flashy, and isn't a media magnet, and I think that is why people don't give him the credit he deserves. That said I do think Luck will have the better pro career, barring injuries and such.

I'm a lifelong UVa fan, and was a season ticket holder for all of Matt Schaub's career at UVa. I remember when he was splitting carries with Bryson Spinner, and looked below average at best. I even saw him walk across the stage and get his degree (my sister was in the same graduating class as Schaub.) I've seen him develop and become a pretty good pro quarter back. I don't consider Schaub one of the elites, but I do think he is underrated. Schaub isn't flashy, and isn't a media magnet, and I think that is why people don't give him the credit he deserves. That said I do think Luck will have the better pro career, barring injuries and such.

Yeah, maybe. We will have to wait and see though. A lot of career time left, and AFC competitiveness, for both these guys. :)

He's just mad because Matt Schaub is completely overrated. (and looks like he just woke up 100% of the time)

Please let's not go there with looks...there are quite a few pictures I could post if we want to go that way lol. And Schaub doesn't ever get talked about in the media, so I don't know what's exactly overrated about him. It's as though the Texans defensive starters, Arian Foster, and Andre Johnson are the only ones who exist. Schaub is just a shadow to the media.

I don't blame him, he's probably ticked off that the Colts go from Manning to Luck and the Texans have to endure another 14 years of competition. He probably wanted the Colts to be in reconstruction mode and to suck for 4-5 years. Sometimes that shocks people when things don't go he way they like.

This was my exact thought to. The guy is a bum, looking for readers writing garbage like this. It's ok, they shouldn't be worried. The Colts suck.(sarcasm) He is a Houston writer trying to amp up Houston. So be it. I guess this is just how they are out in Texas. I'm sure glad to be a Hoosier! :D

GO COLTS!!!!!

Ya know, the article just seems to show a major chip on his shoulder to me. His team got embarassed in a highly anticipated game between arguably the AFC's best two teams. I haven't seen anybody suggesting the Colts are going to come in and do the same thing to the Texans...but his article suggests that people are expecting the Colts to win this game. The Texans are favored by 9.5. None of the twelve predictors at ESPN.com picked the Colts. And yet this guy is writing sarcastic articles about how SCARRRRRYYYYYY Luck is. Suffice it to say that this article is about the author's fears, and not about LUCK and the Colts at all. BTW, good job at goading the troll into action, guys! Very entertaining!

Ya know, the article just seems to show a major chip on his shoulder to me. His team got embarassed in a highly anticipated game between arguably the AFC's best two teams. I haven't seen anybody suggesting the Colts are going to come in and do the same thing to the Texans...but his article suggests that people are expecting the Colts to win this game. The Texans are favored by 9.5. None of the twelve predictors at ESPN.com picked the Colts. And yet this guy is writing sarcastic articles about how SCARRRRRYYYYYY Luck is. Suffice it to say that this article is about the author's fears, and not about LUCK and the Colts at all. BTW, good job at goading the troll into action, guys! Very entertaining!

Yeah, it's Schaub's fault he went out with an injury before he could get to the postseason last year. We'll be seeing a win this year, I think. You let them put up 59...yeah that's keeping it a game. 11-2 now, buddy, soon to be 12-2, if I'm looking at my crystal ball right...By the way, still the best record in the AFC. Just putting that out there for ya.