Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Cincinnati loses tonight

tfunky14

According to the bottom ticker on NFL Network.... we're in if the Bengals lose tonight. Don't have to wait till Sunday

Not according to the document released by the NFL.

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Indianapolis clinches a playoff spot with:

1) IND win OR

2) IND tie + CIN loss or tie OR

3) IND tie + PIT loss or tie OR

4) IND tie + BAL win OR

5) NYJ loss or tie + CIN loss OR

6) NYJ loss or tie + BAL win + CIN tie + PIT tie

Not according to the document released by the NFL.

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Indianapolis clinches a playoff spot with:

1) IND win OR

2) IND tie + CIN loss or tie OR

3) IND tie + PIT loss or tie OR

4) IND tie + BAL win OR

5) NYJ loss or tie + CIN loss OR

6) NYJ loss or tie + BAL win + CIN tie + PIT tie

Idk.... I'm so CONFUSED!!!! NFL Network is saying we just need a Bengals loss. But if they lose tonight..... we'll just hope the Titans can come through as well

Idk.... I'm so CONFUSED!!!! NFL Network is saying we just need a Bengals loss. But if they lose tonight..... we'll just hope the Titans can come through as well

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario

The only games i changed was making sure Cincy lost, and then the Colts went 0-3. Colts are home for the playoffs.

If you add in a Jets loss then they are back in. Which seems to fit scenario #5 from the file I posted.

I'd rather go with the sure thing and beat Houston instead of waiting on ifs and fifths. Take advantage of the opportunity now while it's here. Win and get in. We're capable so let's do it!

I agree, TCOB. Now that Cincy has won and it's likely that the Jets, Ravens, & Steelers will win out (except for the times that they have to play each other), we will have no choice but to win probably two out of the last three to be a sure 100 percent lock. Unless they have done the calculations and we get in with just one win, but getting in with losing 2 out of our last three would be like a total downer because we haven't proven anything as far as being able to beat a good quality playoff team. So I agree with you, we're capable, so why not get in by pure might and merit.