Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BaltimoreColt1973

Going to Houston

15 posts in this topic

I'm from New York and i'm going to the game in Houston this week. Anyone know any great spots there. Also anyone know where to get tickets for the game and don't tell me stubhub, thanks.

Congrats. I am also from NY.

Why Baltimore & the reference to 1973? The only reason I ask is that I lived in B'more in 1974 and saw my first colts game in Memorial Stadium.

Sorry, I can't help you on the advice.

Why Baltimore & the reference to 1973? The only reason I ask is that I lived in B'more in 1974 and saw my first colts game in Memorial Stadium.

What part of NY. I was born in 73 been a colt fan my whole life. so thats why

Congratulation, hope you have a great time. Unfortunately, I have only been to Houston once (thank god) and it was HOT, Humid and overpopulated with Mexican Restaurants ;)

1 person likes this

There are a wide variety of restaurants and sports bars, try to hit up West University, not too far from Reliant, or even the area by the Medical Center, a lot of good places there. Just be warned...no matter where you go, it's going to be pretty darned crowded.

Dave & Busters fits all but you need to define "great spots". Also, what side of town will you be staying, north, south, east, west? Hobby airport is on the far south side of town and Reliant Stadium is on the south side as well.

What part of NY. I was born in 73 been a colt fan my whole life. so thats why

Brooklyn. right down teh street from Barclays.

There are a wide variety of restaurants and sports bars, try to hit up West University, not too far from Reliant, or even the area by the Medical Center, a lot of good places there. Just be warned...no matter where you go, it's going to be pretty darned crowded.