Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Press your Luck - Houston

oldunclemark

We're going to need a lot of luck Sunday......

.....All our running backs are hurt and Houston's defensive weakness the last 6 weeks has been in the secondary..

..The Texans will get the lead early so Indy will be chasing all day.

Big numbers. biggest of the year...much of them late in the game....

31 of 52, 445 yards, 4 TDs, 4 INTs

Do you feel lucky?

texans are the 2nd ranked offense in the league i think, (could be wrong). pats are 1 im sure of that. we are up there too. texans have always been our whipping boy, just can't imagine them dominating us for years to come. UGH!!!!!! makes me want to pugomit. :facepalm::puke: :puke: :barf: :barf:

We have the 7th ranked offense and they have the 8th ranked offense. We are a better passing team than they are and they are a better rushing team than we are.

texans are the 2nd ranked offense in the league i think, (could be wrong). pats are 1 im sure of that. we are up there too. texans have always been our whipping boy, just can't imagine them dominating us for years to come. UGH!!!!!! makes me want to pugomit. :facepalm::puke: :puke: :barf: :barf:

The Texans are the 6th ranked offense. The Pats are number one, and The Detroit Lions are number 2.

We have the 7th ranked offense and they have the 8th ranked offense. We are a better passing team than they are and they are a better rushing team than we are.

Indy is not a better passing team than Houston.....I wish they were.......check sacks..intreceptions...etc

luck is less than 300 yds away from the all time passing record for a rookie. i think he just may get it in this game. also he is 9 td away from rookie td record. don't think he gets that one this game. but averaging 3 tds a game might be possible. texans secondary is banged up and kc is well kc.

I think he will get it....this should be a high scoring game..

we have injuries among our runners...and they have injuries among their pass defenders.

I hope so, anyway