Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cory Redding

Mr.Debonair

Wow, Donnie Avery for 1 yr/$615,000? I could care less if he can't catch; we got a good deal on that one! Even Mewelde Moore cost us more at 1 yr/$825,000.

Only thing that rubs me the wrong way is Fleener for 4 yr/$5,431,000. I'd rather have 8.8309 more Donnie Avery's!

I love what Redding has done. What concerns me is getting some younger guys in there to learn from him and everything he has to offer. He's 32. He isn't going to be performing at a high level, for much longer.

We need w 26yr old Cory Redding.

One name, Josh Chapman!

Pay attention to Fili Moala at 6"4" and 310. He was playing better and better.

Redding is very athletic and appears to be long armed. Listed at 6'4" 315. That is the prototype and why a Drake Nevis at 6'1" just won`t do.

Tho I have a hard time believing Redding is that Heavy because he just never stops running and is so athletic.

Grigs will be looking for Redding type players for that position.

Did you notice 66 Clifton Geathers playing Reddings backup some Sunday? Listed at 6'7" and 325. Is that an understudy for you? :thmup:

Batted balls at the line are awesome, so get those arms up guys.

Redding = stability in our run defense.

I noticed it the first day he played.

He has also kept QBs from running up the middle when the pocket collapses.

That was the most frustrating thing to watch over the last few years when Mathis and Freeney would collapse the pocket, most QBs Knew just to scoot up the middle for a 10 yard gain.

I was at the game on Sunday, I was in town for a week and my fiancee got us 3rd row seats right behind the bench. Corey kept coming over to pump up the crowd yelling "On Third Down....you stand up.....On Second Down......you stand up.....On First Down.....YOU STAND UP"

Love that guy.

FYI I was not a front rower sitting on my hands the whole game. The titans fan next to me said I made him "turn his hearing aid down" lol.