Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carter out 2-3 weeks

Nobody

Keep in mind, Ballard is a little dinged up, he'll be ready but it's not someones mental readiness or will-power that dictates 100 percent of how they do.,,,, it's also their health. We really need someone who can block like Addai--- keep in mind Addai is only 6 years in. not saying Addai himself but someone who can block.... not sure about Moore's blocking compared to Addai but I would say probably a lesser blocker.

Keep in mind, Ballard is a little dinged up, he'll be ready but it's not someones mental readiness or will-power that dictates 100 percent of how they do.,,,, it's also their health. We really need someone who can block like Addai--- keep in mind Addai is only 6 years in. not saying Addai himself but someone who can block.... not sure about Moore's blocking compared to Addai but I would say probably a lesser blocker.

Moore wasn't in the same area code as Addai with is blocking earlier this year. Ballard had a stinger but that should be fine now. It's going o be interesting to see who comes off the bench first. I thought Karim looked decent.

Is Evans still in the league?

Ballard should be ok. He just got a stinger in the Titans game. Not too big

i wonder if mr iray still has kenton keith on speed dial

That name just sent flashbacks of that perfect Manning pass to him at the goal line that bounced off his hands and into the hands of a SD player going the distance for a TD swinging momentum. Wow that was a bad flashback. And if it haunts me I am sure Irsay sees it every other night. Also if I am not mistaken that was one of our many ugly 1 and dones.

Vick Ballard - 2 fumbles

Delone Carter - 1 fumble

Ballard does have 5 times more carries though.....Brown has zero fumbles.

I'll be honest here, I like Carter's game better than any of our other backs. He just seems to grind out tough yards, and doesn't sacrifice any of the elusiveness that the other guys have, despite his size. He and Ballard have the same YPC, but Carter is always in on the short yardage plays, which brings his average down. Just my two cents.....

That name just sent flashbacks of that perfect Manning pass to him at the goal line that bounced off his hands and into the hands of a SD player going the distance for a TD swinging momentum. Wow that was a bad flashback. And if it haunts me I am sure Irsay sees it every other night. Also if I am not mistaken that was one of our many ugly 1 and dones.

ol' stone hands :)

Moore wasn't in the same area code as Addai with is blocking earlier this year. Ballard had a stinger but that should be fine now. It's going o be interesting to see who comes off the bench first. I thought Karim looked decent.

Is Evans still in the league?

The one from Warren Central? If that's who you're talking about, I believe he is on a practice squad somewhere or a 3rd stringer. I agree with you on the area code thing. I was just listening to JMV and they had Marshall Faulk on and man, If they only made a few more of those RB's to steal in the draft, we could be set, he was amazing.

Vick Ballard - 2 fumbles

Delone Carter - 1 fumble

Ballard does have 5 times more carries though.....Brown has zero fumbles.

I'll be honest here, I like Carter's game better than any of our other backs. He just seems to grind out tough yards, and doesn't sacrifice any of the elusiveness that the other guys have, despite his size. He and Ballard have the same YPC, but Carter is always in on the short yardage plays, which brings his average down. Just my two cents.....

since 2009.....his rookie year