This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 post in this topic

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• First.....     ESPN is NOT in New England.   They are in Southern Connecticut, a little more than an hour outside of New York City,   which is also NOT in New England.   I probably watch more ESPN than anyone here because I'm mostly retired and have time to,  and I just don't see the network blaming the Colts for Deflategate, I see the network blaming the NFL for Deflategate.       Ultimately my point is whether or not anyone is a fan of ESPN,  that Grigson brought this on himself with a self-inflicted wound.      That it was not necessary.      That his comment was a small part of a much longer and larger answer,  and that the answer would've been perfectly OK if he had left out the 5 second part about Luck's contract.     The sports world would not have reacted as it has to this event.     The writer clearly has been working on the story since Grigson made the comment.   This is going to be a difficult year.     I hate making things more difficult than they have to be by making a silly mistake that Grigson should've known better to make in public.   Keep that stuff behind closed doors.     There's a reason why coaches and GM's and owners say that all the time.      Some things are better not made public.    
    • Yeah, let's blame Luck for our loss to the Texans. Not the defense for giving up a 14 point lead and making Lamar Miller look like Barry Sanders on Sunday Night. If you think Luck is the problem, you sir, need to get your eyes checked..
    • The Colts surrounded Manning with a solid offense all around. They failed to give him a defense and when the Colts played teams with talent on both sides of the ball and went against superior coaches.. it was the Colts defense that couldn't keep opposing teams out of the end zone.
    • Let's face it, The Titans are going to run the ball down the Colts throats and win this game. Pagano will hit the podium and show no emotion at all. Grigson and Pagano will talk about how the team needs to improve in the same areas they lacked in since 2012. Irsay will talk about how he still has confidence in his Head Coach and GM. The Colts will move to 2-5 and continue to be the laughing stock of not only the AFC South, but the entire NFL. New week, same result, same story. Until we have a new coach and GM, this team will continue to suffer and lose.
    • So everyone can see how terrible this guy is as a GM, except for Irsay and Grigson himself. If Luck wasn't such a class act, I wouldn't care if he demanded a trade. Grigson failed. Pagano failed. Jim Irsay sir, you're by far the dumbest Owner in the NFL.
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.