Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HungarianColtsFan

Roster moves 12.12.12. Injury info anyone?

12 posts in this topic

R. Hughes moved to IR and Colts resigned Deji Karim and Alvester Alexander released from PS and Davin Megget Added

We've signed robert Griffin for PS

blogs.colts.com/2012/12/12/indianapolis-colts-sign-g-robert-griffin-to-practice-squad/?utm_source=colts.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=latestblogs

We now have 13 players on IR. Do not forget these players when looking toward next years draft and where they fit in. Especially Josh Chapman.

We now have 13 players on IR. Do not forget these players when looking toward next years draft and where they fit in. Especially Josh Chapman.

StampedeBlue suggests (Brad Wells to be precise) that D.Brown may be done as Colt. Powers is likely also done.

StampedeBlue suggests (Brad Wells to be precise) that D.Brown may be done as Colt. Powers is likely also done.

interesting

:hmm:

interesting

:hmm:

I really hoped that Brown can be step into Addai shoes, but he was injured a lot. So far Ballard seems to be the man for that spot. We are thin at this spot just before Texans game. Carter should get ready somehow.

I would agree those are both possibilities. Look at risk/reward from their performances and time injured, they are not the best investments.

I really hoped that Brown can be step into Addai shoes, but he was injured a lot. So far Ballard seems to be the man for that spot. We are thin at this spot just before Texans game. Carter should get ready somehow.

agreed

Donald brown still has one yar on his contract doesnt he? i dont see him going anywhere

we signed robert griffing LOL

I definitely agree that Powers is done. I believe that Brown is still signed for 2013, and I'd kind of expect him to stay and be given a chance to win a spot on next year's team...but it wouldn't shock me if we gave up on him.