Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

since houston texas was lucks hometown he may play extra good there.

Stephen

They are a little harsh, but the main idea is still clear. Posting thousands of threads about every tidbit you can think of clutters up meaningless(Not that ALL of yours are meaningless) threads in with the quality threads often throws them off the front page(Which is what most people look at then go away).

You are not the only one to receive this treatment. The offseason that Manning had his surgeries during Andy did the same thing and if I remember correctly got it worse. This is probably the nicest anybody is going to put it so please just calm it down a little bit. I have nothing against you or you posting but it has to be cut down.

It's a healthy thought sure. But as for thread-worthy I don't. They make blogs for this website. It'd probably be best suited as a blog post rather than a new thread. Just a helpful suggestion man I enjoy you posting, just not so much all the threads.

For my own part I'm only poking a little fun and if I do cause any offense people can call me on it and I will apologise, I appreciate that my "humor" might not be to everyone's taste.

I guarntee half these people who called his topic "meaningless" have had atleast one meangless post on here... But everyone is a genious on here so maybe not..

Without wanting to be grammar and spelling police :mod: , was this meant to be ironic? Genuine question.

God darnit Stephen. Every thought that pops into your head is not worthy of a thread.

Why not? This topic is as good as any. It's a legitimate suggestion. Players do like to show their stuff to their home town friends and family. They talk about it all the time.

This is the perfect game to have a coming out party

Overall, I doubt Luck will notice any difference or even be thinking about where he is playing after he gets on the field if he even is before he gets on it. I think he may notice beforehand if he has a lot of family/friends in attendance, but it will only be on his mind for a short period of time when the game begins. I doubt it will make any difference.

And as someone else already said, Luck has already had his "coming out party."

vick ballard will throw a td to andrew luck this sunday

I don't know why BA hasn't thrown in some stuff like that. You are luck has mad skills one hand catching balls down the sideline. He would probably even run over a couple cb's after the catch!

Why not? This topic is as good as any. It's a legitimate suggestion. Players do like to show their stuff to their home town friends and family. They talk about it all the time.

"This topic is as good as any". Please. I know my comment seemed very harsh now that I am reading it again, but he doesn't need to create a thread for every little though that comes into his head. I know you mean well, but you're telling me his topics are as good as Andy's write-ups? Or Warhorse's "10 things I think I think" and recent "Standing up and Believing" topics? I know he has the right to post whatever he wants. And I have the right to speak my opinion, which is every thought that pops into his head is not worthy of a thread.

"This topic is as good as any". Please. I know my comment seemed very harsh now that I am reading it again, but he doesn't need to create a thread for every little though that comes into his head. I know you mean well, but you're telling me his topics are as good as Andy's write-ups? Or Warhorse's "10 things I think I think" and recent "Standing up and Believing" topics? I know he has the right to post whatever he wants. And I have the right to speak my opinion, which is every thought that pops into his head is not worthy of a thread.

You have every right to decide what you think is worthy of a thread - for yourself. I'm not comparing his topics to anyone's. And I'm certainly not rating them, so don't try to make this about me.

I happen to think it's a legitimate comment. Apparently you don't. It's as simple as that, right? Peace.