Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

since houston texas was lucks hometown he may play extra good there.

Stephen

You have every right to decide what you think is worthy of a thread - for yourself. I'm not comparing his topics to anyone's. And I'm certainly not rating them, so don't try to make this about me.

I happen to think it's a legitimate comment. Apparently you don't. It's as simple as that, right? Peace.

In no way was I trying to make this about you. Far from it. You quoted me first, so I just replied to you. We all have our own opinions. yours obviously was this thread is as good as any other. I very much disagreed.

"This topic is as good as any". Please. I know my comment seemed very harsh now that I am reading it again, but he doesn't need to create a thread for every little though that comes into his head. I know you mean well, but you're telling me his topics are as good as Andy's write-ups? Or Warhorse's "10 things I think I think" and recent "Standing up and Believing" topics? I know he has the right to post whatever he wants. And I have the right to speak my opinion, which is every thought that pops into his head is not worthy of a thread.

My guess is that you're not going to like this article either.

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/LUCK-RETURNS-TO-HOUSTON/be872c06-83b1-43fb-9995-0d208aa4ec39

that's so funny i don't even know what angle to attack it from. the possible meanings & snarky comments are endless!

:)

Just trying to shed some light to a person who possibly understands " Coming out party " differently than what's been stated on this topic according to their geograghical placement or upbringing.

BTW can I just ask what a "coming out party" is anyway? Just saying it means something very different over here!

What does it mean where you're from?

:lol: I suspect that it can mean the same thing in both places even if not common parlance.

Just guessing here, but I suspect that Boy George had one when the release of "Colour by Numbers" caused an explosion in popularity around the music world. And I suspect that he had another one several years earlier. : haha:

You know in all honesty, Luck is kinda due for "a clean game". Of course a lot of this hinges on well we protect him and all and this "clean game" might be more likely in KC. :)

But, maybe Houston will bring out the best in us. Who knows. The Colts will be hearing all week how Houston has to lay the hammer down on us to win the division and get the bad taste out of their mouth from NE.

And no matter what anyone says, going to Houston does not even have as close to the fear factor that going to NE has, JJ Watt or not.

I am not saying we win, but I also would not be stunned if we pulled it out either, thats kinda how we roll this year at times.....expect the unexpected?

Stephen, people are raking you over the coals for your threads, just let the haters hate. You're no different that sb41champs that starts every thread or question that comes to their mind. You just keep doing what you do.

Nice of you to support Stephen - who certainly hasn't deserved the abuse - but ironically you probably already owed sb41 an apology for contributing to a similar problem in a different thread. And now you're just going out of your way to be nasty to her because she touched an irrational cord of yours. Or do you really just not "get it".

She doesn't start threads with "every question that comes to her mind", she starts one thread a day with a question to get people talking. It was something that she apparently did on Colts Direct, and her many friends there welcomed her over here and encouraged her to continue. Do you honestly think that she does it because she craves your deepest thoughts? It's just a fun thing for the forum to engage in, and you are once again WAY out of line.

I don't know why BA hasn't thrown in some stuff like that. You are luck has mad skills one hand catching balls down the sideline. He would probably even run over a couple cb's after the catch!

Did you see what happened to RG3 the one time they sent him out to catch? lol

You all are harsh on poor Stephen. He just gets excited.

Honestly I read Stephen's threads sometimes more then I read some of the detailed "expert" threads. :) Cause I like humor and randomness sometimes mixed in with my Colts football.

You're right I think in the motives, and I certainly don't think he's a troll as others have suggested and yes maybe I am a bit harsh in my replies but I don't mean any real malice, I'm just a bit dry in my humor, this post in itself isn't really that bad I think it's more the volume preceding it. I guess what I'm saying is if you want to keep putting yourself up on the stage you've got to expect a few hecklers.

But I will reiterate that if I ever do cause people genuine offense they can PM me and I will apologise for it as that isn't my intent at all, and yes I know I could just not post or not read these threads. Maybe I should refrain from posting and just go back to observing.

:lol: I suspect that it can mean the same thing in both places even if not common parlance.

Just guessing here, but I suspect that Boy George had one when the release of "Colour by Numbers" caused an explosion in popularity around the music world. And I suspect that he had another one several years earlier. : haha:

Ha thanks MAC I don't think I could have put it so well. I got the gist of what Stephen was saying, it just read all wrong in the context!

Goodness, some of you are tough critics. While I do think that some threads would be better served as blogs or status updates, I would much rather read a thread like this than the 23 page Luck vs Griffin thread and similar threads.

In the future, if you see a thread that you don't feel is worthy of being posted or a member who is posting numerous such threads; please feel free to report this to the moderators.

You also have the option of just ignoring such threads and if others agree with your opinion those threads should quickly die. But, please do not take the thread off topic to berate the OP.

I do not like to close threads. So please keep this thread on topic.

Hi guys.

New here as you can tell I'm a die hard Saints fan. But I pulled for the Colts because of Peyton Manning, unless the Colts are playing the Saints.

I'm listening to Houston sports radio right now and they have been getting slammed all week because of their pathetic showing against the Pats on Monday night.

RIGHT NOW they are saying that Luck is a franchise qb, not Schaub and they are VERY worried Luck coming in here and destroying the Texans.

The OP makes a good point. This IS Luck's hometown and where his Daddy played for the Oilers. He especially wants to do good here and will step it up when he comes to town.

And there will be a lot of Luck fans in the stands, me included. I think he is going to destroy the Texans. Maybe not this game but he will own them for many years to come.

I can almost lay money on the fact that the fans will be booing by the end of the first half. For one reason because of the Texans predictable unimaginative play calling and another because in their hearts they know that the Colts went from Manning to Luck and here we go all over again. I'm going to love it.

If Luck can play like he is and the Colts can have the kind of record they do with a rookie, what do you think is going to happen next year and the year after.

Listen when I tell you this. The Texas are not what you think. They are a good team but not elite. They do not have an elite qb. The Colts do as Luck will be that if he is not already. The Texans cannot beat a team like the Pats or Packers. They have had the benefit of a weak schedule and division, except for the Colts.

All you have to do is stop Foster, slam Schaub to the ground because he's a big baby and then keep and eye on AJ. They cannot overcome adversity.

Nice of you to support Stephen - who certainly hasn't deserved the abuse - but ironically you probably already owed sb41 an apology for contributing to a similar problem in a different thread. And now you're just going out of your way to be nasty to her because she touched an irrational cord of yours. Or do you really just not "get it".

She doesn't start threads with "every question that comes to her mind", she starts one thread a day with a question to get people talking. It was something that she apparently did on Colts Direct, and her many friends there welcomed her over here and encouraged her to continue. Do you honestly think that she does it because she craves your deepest thoughts? It's just a fun thing for the forum to engage in, and you are once again WAY out of line.

Thanks for being my forum police! Job well done! Whatever would I do without you to protect me from myself?

Hi guys.

New here as you can tell I'm a die hard Saints fan. But I pulled for the Colts because of Peyton Manning, unless the Colts are playing the Saints.

I'm listening to Houston sports radio right now and they have been getting slammed all week because of their pathetic showing against the Pats on Monday night.

RIGHT NOW they are saying that Luck is a franchise qb, not Schaub and they are VERY worried Luck coming in here and destroying the Texans.

The OP makes a good point. This IS Luck's hometown and where his Daddy played for the Oilers. He especially wants to do good here and will step it up when he comes to town.

And there will be a lot of Luck fans in the stands, me included. I think he is going to destroy the Texans. Maybe not this game but he will own them for many years to come.

I can almost lay money on the fact that the fans will be booing by the end of the first half. For one reason because of the Texans predictable unimaginative play calling and another because in their hearts they know that the Colts went from Manning to Luck and here we go all over again. I'm going to love it.

If Luck can play like he is and the Colts can have the kind of record they do with a rookie, what do you think is going to happen next year and the year after.

Listen when I tell you this. The Texas are not what you think. They are a good team but not elite. They do not have an elite qb. The Colts do as Luck will be that if he is not already. The Texans cannot beat a team like the Pats or Packers. They have had the benefit of a weak schedule and division, except for the Colts.

All you have to do is stop Foster, slam Schaub to the ground because he's a big baby and then keep and eye on AJ. They cannot overcome adversity.

Who peed in your Cheerios? Was it a bull? Is that why you are such a Texan hater? Yeah, 12 is elite despite being a rookie with how many interceptions...there's actually an article up about him on NFL.com right now. I have nothing against the kid but come on. You're just trolling through the park. I think our record and our close, hard fought wins have proven that we have overcome adversity. See last year's team as well. And stop lying about all this the Texans hate Schaub and fear 12 thing...this is one of if not the most dedicated fanbase you will see in the NFL. Who dat talkin' bout them Saints record...oh wait... :scratch:

Thanks for being my forum police! Job well done! Whatever would I do without you to protect me from myself?

I was just standing up for a nice lady who I suspect would be more likely to stop posting here than to defend herself. That would be a shame. Otherwise I don't give a rats patootie what you do.

Who peed in your Cheerios? Was it a bull? Is that why you are such a Texan hater? Yeah, 12 is elite despite being a rookie with how many interceptions...there's actually an article up about him on NFL.com right now. I have nothing against the kid but come on. You're just trolling through the park. I think our record and our close, hard fought wins have proven that we have overcome adversity. See last year's team as well. And stop lying about all this the Texans hate Schaub and fear 12 thing...this is one of if not the most dedicated fanbase you will see in the NFL. Who dat talkin' bout them Saints record...oh wait... :scratch: