Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston's Schedule

SilentHill

I agree with the OP's analysis, in that I believe that the Texans are an overrated team whose 11-2 record is inflated by playing such a weak schedule.

Two games against the Jaguars, two against the Titans, and one each against the Jets, Bills and Dolphins account for 2/3 of their wins. When they had to play decent teams, they caught Manning in his 3rd week and only won because the clock ran out, they caught the Ravens without Ray Lewis and they beat the Bears by knocking out Cutler with an illegal hit and playing against Campbell.

The Packers and Patriots games were very revealing.

My guess is that the Texans will come out with guns blazing on Sunday and will be tough to beat, but if we can hang in there deep into the 4th quarter we could win, as they don't handle pressure very well.

I agree with the OP's analysis, in that I believe that the Texans are an overrated team whose 11-2 record is inflated by playing such a weak schedule.

Two games against the Jaguars, two against the Titans, and one each against the Jets, Bills and Dolphins account for 2/3 of their wins. When they had to play decent teams, they caught Manning in his 3rd week and only won because the clock ran out, they caught the Ravens without Ray Lewis and they beat the Bears by knocking out Cutler with an illegal hit and playing against Campbell.

The Packers and Patriots games were very revealing.

My guess is that the Texans will come out with guns blazing on Sunday and will be tough to beat, but if we can hang in there deep into the 4th quarter we could win, as they don't handle pressure very well.

Okay, and that's the same reason why MVP Manning can't seem to beat the elite teams either. I guess everyone but New England had easy schedules this year, and they are all pretenders. I didn't know Lewis was able to prevent a 43-13 beatdown single-handedly. Jay Cutler was ineffective against us all game, and the Packers and Patriots were men on a mission with something to prove.

Get outta here.

Okay, and that's the same reason why MVP Manning can't seem to beat the elite teams either. I guess everyone but New England had easy schedules this year, and they are all pretenders. I didn't know Lewis was able to prevent a 43-13 beatdown single-handedly. Jay Cutler was ineffective against us all game, and the Packers and Patriots were men on a mission with something to prove.

Get outta here.

Yes, the Texans may beat the Colts this weekend, after all, a rookie QB is just what the doctor ordered for the Texans. But it will be interesting watching them fold in the playoffs against experienced QBs.

You first.

Yes, the Texans may beat the Colts this weekend, after all, a rookie QB is just what the doctor ordered for the Texans. But it will be interesting watching them fold in the playoffs against experienced QBs.

You first.

Like we folded against all those other experienced quarterbacks...lol okay. (11-2) We're going to be making a push, whereas if your squad does get in, they will probably get destroyed by ole PM. Or Flacco, pick your poison. I wouldn't be so keen to use the word doctor this weekend...your o-line better step up and get some holding penalties, or 12 is going to be on his back all day.