Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

corgi

Russell Wilson Talk.

Every time I turn on ESPN I hear someone say "Nobody is talking about Russell Wilson." Is that a meme, or does ESPN not hear themselves talk?

Russel is an awesome player, he will be a Drew Brees in a few years, he is a play maker and the deep ball is just fantastic.

He might be short, but darn, he got a cannon arm and very high football IQ.

The Seahawks will be a contender in a few years if they can get their linebacker corp fixed.

Russel is an awesome player, he will be a Drew Brees in a few years, he is a play maker and the deep ball is just fantastic.

He might be short, but darn, he got a cannon arm and very high football IQ.

The Seahawks will be a contender in a few years if they can get their linebacker corp fixed.

Seahawks have Solid LB's ..... I'm very confused by that statement

this thread will have few replies because nearly no one is talking about russell wilson. it's clearly not because they are in the opposite conference on the other side of the country

Every time I turn on ESPN I hear someone say "Nobody is talking about Russell Wilson." Is that a meme, or does ESPN not hear themselves talk?

They were obviously talking about Nobody the poster.

Because RG3 and Luck are doing it with a sub par surrounding cast. It's a lot easier to win games when you have the 3rd ranked defense in the NFL. Trust me, how do you think Brady won all those games in the early 00's? Definitely wasn't because he was slinging it for 300 yards and 2-3 tds each game. Quite the opposite now.

Russel is an awesome player, he will be a Drew Brees in a few years, he is a play maker and the deep ball is just fantastic. He might be short, but darn, he got a cannon arm and very high football IQ. The Seahawks will be a contender in a few years if they can get their linebacker corp fixed.

Yes IcEWoLF,

I saw Russell Wilson play at UW-Madison too. The man is a game changer & very, very elusive. NFL analysts love to claim he's too short. What a load of elephant dung! In addition to Drew Brees, QB Doug Flutie was also not a giant vertically either, but man could he move the ball & win games too. Well said IcEWoLF! :thmup:

They all read the same info....They all get the same stats and info packages

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

•   I have a feeling the Colts will struggle to sell out next year. Protests, concussions, off the field issues, and team relocations are turning people off from the NFL.   I’m jaded right now, and only watching the Colts games. I make sure none of the TVs in my house are on a channel of any NFL Game or NFL show. I used to watch the NFL Network religiously, but now I make sure it’s never on my TV, and I am thinking about dropping the channel. I would never miss the RedZone, but haven’t even turned it on in 3 weeks.   I am not breaking my perfect streak of watching Indianapolis Colts games, but the NFL isn’t going to see another dime from me, and I don’t care about any other games. 
    •   Remember there are offensive and defensive ROTY  awards. Malik Hooker still could have been a candidate, whether Kareem Hunt literally runs away with the offensive one.
    • It shows he can play and lets him get that hurdle out of the way and avoid a year longs rust from building up.     I also don’t think it’s the mentality of a punch drunk boxer, it’s a competitor who wants to play and help his teammates.  Now should the coaches let him play?  That’s a different story.     There is going to come a time when Luck is completely healthy and sitting him isn’t going to get him anymore healthy and playing him isn’t going to make him anymore exposed to an injury than anyother player is.  I get the impression from what Ballard has said about Luck they aren’t going to even entertain playing him until he reaches that point. So I think if does comeback it’s because he is healthy and sitting him isn’t going to help him anymore and they will want to knock the rust off, see what he has, give the fans hope for the future (yes that’s a factor), Show potential free agents he’s healthy, and let him get over the mental hurdle any athlete has after coming back from a major injury that he can still play and be alright.  Some of those matter a whole lot more than others but they are all reasons for him to play regardless of the record if he’s healthy.
    • If he is learning anything from being a lame human statute it is, "Never play  against Sacksonville again." Only a guy like Russell Wison is  going to avoid what just happened to Brissett 10 times.
    • He was shell shocked and banged up I think he should have been yanked.  He wasn’t learning anything standing back there while the Jags were teeing off.  
  • Members

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 13,167

• BlueShoe

BlueShoe 2,672

• IinD

IinD 886

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 2,104

• CR91

CR91 5,261

• braveheartcolt