Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Russell Wilson Talk.

corgi

Russel is an awesome player, he will be a Drew Brees in a few years, he is a play maker and the deep ball is just fantastic.

He might be short, but darn, he got a cannon arm and very high football IQ.

The Seahawks will be a contender in a few years if they can get their linebacker corp fixed.

Russel is an awesome player, he will be a Drew Brees in a few years, he is a play maker and the deep ball is just fantastic.

He might be short, but darn, he got a cannon arm and very high football IQ.

The Seahawks will be a contender in a few years if they can get their linebacker corp fixed.

Seahawks have Solid LB's ..... I'm very confused by that statement

Because RG3 and Luck are doing it with a sub par surrounding cast. It's a lot easier to win games when you have the 3rd ranked defense in the NFL. Trust me, how do you think Brady won all those games in the early 00's? Definitely wasn't because he was slinging it for 300 yards and 2-3 tds each game. Quite the opposite now.

Russel is an awesome player, he will be a Drew Brees in a few years, he is a play maker and the deep ball is just fantastic. He might be short, but darn, he got a cannon arm and very high football IQ. The Seahawks will be a contender in a few years if they can get their linebacker corp fixed.

Yes IcEWoLF,

I saw Russell Wilson play at UW-Madison too. The man is a game changer & very, very elusive. NFL analysts love to claim he's too short. What a load of elephant dung! In addition to Drew Brees, QB Doug Flutie was also not a giant vertically either, but man could he move the ball & win games too. Well said IcEWoLF! :thmup: