Photo

Russell Wilson Talk.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 corgi

corgi
  • 2933 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

Every time I turn on ESPN I hear someone say "Nobody is talking about Russell Wilson." Is that a meme, or does ESPN not hear themselves talk?

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Bogie

Bogie
  • 2518 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

Don't watch ESPN, save yourself the headache pal.

okv09w.jpg

#3 IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF
  • 601 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

Russel is an awesome player, he will be a Drew Brees in a few years, he is a play maker and the deep ball is just fantastic.
He might be short, but darn, he got a cannon arm and very high football IQ.

The Seahawks will be a contender in a few years if they can get their linebacker corp fixed.

47RXFv1.png

#4 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 18332 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

Russell desires it
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#5 gbrads_rants

gbrads_rants
  • 570 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

Russel is an awesome player, he will be a Drew Brees in a few years, he is a play maker and the deep ball is just fantastic.
He might be short, but darn, he got a cannon arm and very high football IQ.

The Seahawks will be a contender in a few years if they can get their linebacker corp fixed.

Seahawks have Solid LB's ..... I'm very confused by that statement

#6 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 6762 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:24 PM

this thread will have few replies because nearly no one is talking about russell wilson. it's clearly not because they are in the opposite conference on the other side of the country

#7 RGIII

RGIII
  • 1115 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

Every time I turn on ESPN I hear someone say "Nobody is talking about Russell Wilson." Is that a meme, or does ESPN not hear themselves talk?

They were obviously talking about Nobody the poster.

#8 Snowglobe

Snowglobe
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

Because RG3 and Luck are doing it with a sub par surrounding cast. It's a lot easier to win games when you have the 3rd ranked defense in the NFL. Trust me, how do you think Brady won all those games in the early 00's? Definitely wasn't because he was slinging it for 300 yards and 2-3 tds each game. Quite the opposite now.

Peyton Manning - 12 playoff losses - most in NFL history

#9 southwest1

southwest1
  • 14236 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

Russel is an awesome player, he will be a Drew Brees in a few years, he is a play maker and the deep ball is just fantastic. He might be short, but darn, he got a cannon arm and very high football IQ. The Seahawks will be a contender in a few years if they can get their linebacker corp fixed.

Yes IcEWoLF,

I saw Russell Wilson play at UW-Madison too. The man is a game changer & very, very elusive. NFL analysts love to claim he's too short. What a load of elephant dung! In addition to Drew Brees, QB Doug Flutie was also not a giant vertically either, but man could he move the ball & win games too. Well said IcEWoLF! :thmup:
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#10 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 6762 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

They were obviously talking about Nobody the poster.

i know! the dude never stops. russell wilson this, russell wilson that blah blah blah

#11 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 18778 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

They all read the same info....They all get the same stats and info packages

#12 jahsoul

jahsoul
  • 229 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

Russell Wilson has like 115 total yards and 2 touchdowns halfway through the first quarter. He's good..lol

*believes in the neck beard*

#13 Snowglobe

Snowglobe
  • 409 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

He is tearing it up right now.

Peyton Manning - 12 playoff losses - most in NFL history

#14 IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF
  • 601 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

And he gets another Touchdown! He ran for 3 TD's today so far!

Poor Bills!

47RXFv1.png

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      27 Nov
    SOMDColtsfan

Happy Thanksgiving! I`m thankful to have been introduced to Colts football some 35+ years ago and still going strong. #coltstrong!

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      27 Nov
    T Y Goodbye

Thanks for all the well wishes and kind words. I just got home from the hospital right before midnight Thanksgiving, so I can be home with family. I'm still not totally recovered, but they are trying a different and stronger IV med, to hopefully kick this out for good...Love you all!

Show comments (6)
View All Updates