Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

corgi

Russell Wilson Talk.

14 posts in this topic

Every time I turn on ESPN I hear someone say "Nobody is talking about Russell Wilson." Is that a meme, or does ESPN not hear themselves talk?

2 people like this

Don't watch ESPN, save yourself the headache pal.

3 people like this

Russel is an awesome player, he will be a Drew Brees in a few years, he is a play maker and the deep ball is just fantastic.

He might be short, but darn, he got a cannon arm and very high football IQ.

The Seahawks will be a contender in a few years if they can get their linebacker corp fixed.

Russel is an awesome player, he will be a Drew Brees in a few years, he is a play maker and the deep ball is just fantastic.

He might be short, but darn, he got a cannon arm and very high football IQ.

The Seahawks will be a contender in a few years if they can get their linebacker corp fixed.

Seahawks have Solid LB's ..... I'm very confused by that statement

this thread will have few replies because nearly no one is talking about russell wilson. it's clearly not because they are in the opposite conference on the other side of the country

Every time I turn on ESPN I hear someone say "Nobody is talking about Russell Wilson." Is that a meme, or does ESPN not hear themselves talk?

They were obviously talking about Nobody the poster.

5 people like this

Because RG3 and Luck are doing it with a sub par surrounding cast. It's a lot easier to win games when you have the 3rd ranked defense in the NFL. Trust me, how do you think Brady won all those games in the early 00's? Definitely wasn't because he was slinging it for 300 yards and 2-3 tds each game. Quite the opposite now.

1 person likes this

Russel is an awesome player, he will be a Drew Brees in a few years, he is a play maker and the deep ball is just fantastic. He might be short, but darn, he got a cannon arm and very high football IQ. The Seahawks will be a contender in a few years if they can get their linebacker corp fixed.

Yes IcEWoLF,

I saw Russell Wilson play at UW-Madison too. The man is a game changer & very, very elusive. NFL analysts love to claim he's too short. What a load of elephant dung! In addition to Drew Brees, QB Doug Flutie was also not a giant vertically either, but man could he move the ball & win games too. Well said IcEWoLF! :thmup:

They were obviously talking about Nobody the poster.

i know! the dude never stops. russell wilson this, russell wilson that blah blah blah

1 person likes this

They all read the same info....They all get the same stats and info packages

Russell Wilson has like 115 total yards and 2 touchdowns halfway through the first quarter. He's good..lol

And he gets another Touchdown! He ran for 3 TD's today so far!

Poor Bills!