Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

press your luck colts at texans

hambone35

Luck 29/48 301 yds 2 TDs 2 INTs 3 rushes for 16 yds, at least 3 sacks. Texans 31 Colts???

Not gonna give a final score for us. This game is gonna go one of two ways. The Colts will keep it close and pull off a surprising win, or the Texans (who were just embarrassed and crushed on MNF) take out some frustration on us and it gets ugly. I'm RRREEEAAALLLLLLYYY hoping for the first!

This

This

no Texan fan wants to give the colts any credit for this season, we prob wont win but this team has talent and heart, and knows how to keep games close. the colts will put up a good fight and keep this game close Texans are coming off a short weak, from a physical game , they prob will start out slow. Texans 27 colts 23

no Texan fan wants to give the colts any credit for this season, we prob wont win but this team has talent and heart, and knows how to keep games close. the colts will put up a good fight and keep this game close Texans are coming off a short weak, from a physical game , they prob will start out slow. Texans 27 colts 23

I agree. They do have talent and heart.

I often wonder if you're Coach Kubiack after getting manhandled last night do you crack the whip & hand down a grueling practice or do you loosen the leash and burn the film? Sheer pride & embarrassment should compel everyone on the Texans to play better. JJ Watt & Andre Johnson have nothing to be ashamed of though.

The Colts are in no position to criticize any team; We got our caboose kicked not too long ago by the clown show run by Rex Ryan & the dysfunctional train wreck NY Jets. Houston will get up, dust themselves off, & will be formidable adversary once again.

Since this game is at home in Reliant Stadium for the Texans, the Colts need to be cautious and on notice..

Expect the unexpected. To quote a popular Motley Crue song, this is the perfect time for them to regroup & "Kickstart My Heart" as a team overall...

Stephen must play on Rookie. Nobody beats Tom Brady 63-0. Brady can't even beat Brady 63-0

nah if i played on rookie id score around 150. Im on like my ninth season brady is retired now lol but before he did my new rookie qb posted a perfect passer rating against him. I usually complete around 70 percent of passes and end the season with 7,000 or more passing yards.

The problem with Madden is while I think it's a good entry to the sport, once you have some form of understanding it's lack of individuality in players, teams, and schemes really grates. Plus it's such a "shallow" experience in franchis *cough* CCM mode.

I know it will never happen but if only someone could meld NCAA and Madden into one game for the true virtual football world. Sigh you guys don't know what your missing not having an equivalent to Football Manager for Gridiron :)

this will be luck's best game of the year and the colts will win 35-31

luck will be 33/44 380 yards 4td's 1int hilton 10 catches 175 yards 3td's wayne 8 catches 115 yards 1td

And I thought I was an optimist haha. I would love it if you were right. The Texans are ripe for the picking... But it has yet to be seen if we can execute turnover-free football against a top tier team.

The problem with Madden is while I think it's a good entry to the sport, once you have some form of understanding it's lack of individuality in players, teams, and schemes really grates. Plus it's such a "shallow" experience in franchis *cough* CCM mode.

I know it will never happen but if only someone could meld NCAA and Madden into one game for the true virtual football world. Sigh you guys don't know what your missing not having an equivalent to Football Manager for Gridiron :)

true once you figure teams out you can easily pick them apart. The jags are actually about to make playoffs in my madden season while the texans are like 4 and 11