Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hambone35

press your luck colts at texans

39 posts in this topic

OK post scores, lucks game, our rb game, and stats let's go. I say luck 36/47 295 yds 2tds 1 int rushes for 32, then Ballard adds 56yds 1 td Karim 25yds iam going out there and say we win colts 27 Texans 24

Luck 29/48 301 yds 2 TDs 2 INTs 3 rushes for 16 yds, at least 3 sacks. Texans 31 Colts???

Not gonna give a final score for us. This game is gonna go one of two ways. The Colts will keep it close and pull off a surprising win, or the Texans (who were just embarrassed and crushed on MNF) take out some frustration on us and it gets ugly. I'm RRREEEAAALLLLLLYYY hoping for the first!

I have no clue, if the OL plays like they did the first half of the Titans game we'll probabaly put in Drew Stanton.

Luck 28-55 1 touchdown 3 picks

Ballard 15 rushes 45 yards

I dont look for this to be close folks sad to say

Luck 31 of 55 400 yards 4 tds 2 ints 50 yards rushing

You don't believe in the word "Reality" do you??? Lol

I don't know but if Houston plays like they did in NE, Colts win, that's all I predict.

2 people like this

Well after that huge RoY debate I'm wishing Luck would toss at least 8 TDs

Reality check: 29-28 INDY

Luck:

24/53 3 TD, 3 INT, 1 Fumble

347 yds

2 scrambles for 0 yds

5 sacks for -40 yds.

RBs:

15 attempts for 49 yds. 1 Fumble

Score: 33-30 Colts. Game is won by driving down for a field goal.

Luck 28-55 1 touchdown 3 picks

Ballard 15 rushes 45 yards

I dont look for this to be close folks sad to say

This

This

This

no Texan fan wants to give the colts any credit for this season, we prob wont win but this team has talent and heart, and knows how to keep games close. the colts will put up a good fight and keep this game close Texans are coming off a short weak, from a physical game , they prob will start out slow. Texans 27 colts 23

It'll be something like 21-24. or, 24-21. I forget the order. Whatever. The colts will barely win like we barely win all games.

Luck: 33 for 60 375 yards 3 tds 2 ints

3 rushes for 25 yards

Colts 27-24

There's gonna come a time when you realize life isn't a video game.
1 person likes this

no Texan fan wants to give the colts any credit for this season, we prob wont win but this team has talent and heart, and knows how to keep games close. the colts will put up a good fight and keep this game close Texans are coming off a short weak, from a physical game , they prob will start out slow. Texans 27 colts 23

I agree. They do have talent and heart.

stephenweek14.jpg?w=591

Oh come on 85

He's only got him breaking 50 td's with 2 games to go. What's not reality about that? :)

2 people like this

stephenweek14.jpg?w=591

Oh come on 85

He's only got him breaking 50 td's with 2 games to go. What's not reality about that? :)

Thats an off Madden season for me haha. Averaged 5 tds a game with a high of 8 in one game lol.

1 person likes this

I often wonder if you're Coach Kubiack after getting manhandled last night do you crack the whip & hand down a grueling practice or do you loosen the leash and burn the film? Sheer pride & embarrassment should compel everyone on the Texans to play better. JJ Watt & Andre Johnson have nothing to be ashamed of though.

The Colts are in no position to criticize any team; We got our caboose kicked not too long ago by the clown show run by Rex Ryan & the dysfunctional train wreck NY Jets. Houston will get up, dust themselves off, & will be formidable adversary once again.

Since this game is at home in Reliant Stadium for the Texans, the Colts need to be cautious and on notice..

Expect the unexpected. To quote a popular Motley Crue song, this is the perfect time for them to regroup & "Kickstart My Heart" as a team overall...

Luck - 32 - 54 - 315 yards 3 TD's 2 INT's 35 Rushing yards

Colts win 27-24 on a final drive to set up GW FG

luck threw for 391 versus lions and houston defense is similiar to theirs plus its lucks homecoming. I average around 100 tds a year in madden

100? Crap do you ever run the ball?

yea i still manage 1000 yards a piece between my two running backs. My defense gets alot of ints and forces lots of 3 and outs. I beat new england 63 to 0 lol addai holds rushing record with over 3000 yards rushing lol

luck threw for 391 versus lions and houston defense is similiar to theirs plus its lucks homecoming. I average around 100 tds a year in madden

Ahh well if it happened in Madden 50 TDs is quite reasonable really.

1 person likes this

Stephen must play on Rookie. Nobody beats Tom Brady 63-0. Brady can't even beat Brady 63-0

this will be luck's best game of the year and the colts will win 35-31

luck will be 33/44 380 yards 4td's 1int hilton 10 catches 175 yards 3td's wayne 8 catches 115 yards 1td

Stephen must play on Rookie. Nobody beats Tom Brady 63-0. Brady can't even beat Brady 63-0

nah if i played on rookie id score around 150. Im on like my ninth season brady is retired now lol but before he did my new rookie qb posted a perfect passer rating against him. I usually complete around 70 percent of passes and end the season with 7,000 or more passing yards.

The problem with Madden is while I think it's a good entry to the sport, once you have some form of understanding it's lack of individuality in players, teams, and schemes really grates. Plus it's such a "shallow" experience in franchis *cough* CCM mode.

I know it will never happen but if only someone could meld NCAA and Madden into one game for the true virtual football world. Sigh you guys don't know what your missing not having an equivalent to Football Manager for Gridiron :)

this will be luck's best game of the year and the colts will win 35-31

luck will be 33/44 380 yards 4td's 1int hilton 10 catches 175 yards 3td's wayne 8 catches 115 yards 1td

And I thought I was an optimist haha. I would love it if you were right. The Texans are ripe for the picking... But it has yet to be seen if we can execute turnover-free football against a top tier team.

The problem with Madden is while I think it's a good entry to the sport, once you have some form of understanding it's lack of individuality in players, teams, and schemes really grates. Plus it's such a "shallow" experience in franchis *cough* CCM mode.

I know it will never happen but if only someone could meld NCAA and Madden into one game for the true virtual football world. Sigh you guys don't know what your missing not having an equivalent to Football Manager for Gridiron :)

true once you figure teams out you can easily pick them apart. The jags are actually about to make playoffs in my madden season while the texans are like 4 and 11

You don't really have to figure teams out, once you learn some money plays you can just run them over and over against the AI.