Photo

How well do we match up against Houston?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#41 Susie Q

Susie Q

If You Knew Susie

• 2840 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

When did they pull Schaub last night? What was it? Like 5 minutes left? Can you imagine if we ever did that with PM, no matter what the score? To me thats a team with some quit in them, which means we need to get out to a lead.

Well seeing as they were getting beat and not really a chance of coming back why not pull him and not take a chance on him getting hurt. He took a lot of pretty big hits last night and they do have a game to play Sunday against us. We never pulled PM that I can remember but PM could always pull out a win. (TB for example) That is the reason I would think that he was pulled. I may be wrong but I can also see their reasoning.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      16 Sep
    BrentMc11

If I see another hate thread I am going to blow. When I do it is not gonna be pretty. I think we all knew we were not going 19-0...Superbowl. Think NY Giants when they went into the playoffs 9-7 and won the Lombardi!!! We will win at least 11 games. CALM DOWN!

Show comments (4)
View All Updates