Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do we have any running backs this week?

oldunclemark

Shouldn't we AT LEAST wait for the Injury Report to come out this week before we start Panicking??? :scratch:

No. You may have missed last Sunday's game when we had to call time out because we didnt not have one healthy running back available to play...

.we ran a few playe without a running back even though we were trying to eat up the clock....

We should have panicked LAST SUNDAY....to be honest

Here's a summary for Alvseter:

"Adequate-sized, lean and narrow-framed, Alexander is a linear, upright runner with good timed speed and good hands out of the backfield (see Weber State, San Diego State). Lacks wiggle to make people miss and his run strength is just average. Not a physical blocker and career production is not special — generally gains what is blocked. Could have used another year of development, but left school early to help his family."

The "generally gains what is blocked" quote doesn't bode we'll, not with our line.

I'd just like to see what he has. I'm not doing any sort of major push for him by any means but I'm curious. It's hard to put a value on college scouting reports because there are so many cases of players performing differently from what the report says when their in the NFL. I didn't see much of anything special about Terrel Davis when he was at Georgia, but he came into the NFL and did very well for himself. We'll see I guess!

No. You may have missed last Sunday's game when we had to call time out because we didnt not have one healthy running back available to play...

.we ran a few playe without a running back even though we were trying to eat up the clock....

We should have panicked LAST SUNDAY....to be honest

I say we use Allen then lol. I'm sure Donald will be Healthy for Sunday. If not Grigson & Irsay will figure out something. I have Faith in them. They've brought us this far, no need to stop now

I say we use Allen then lol. I'm sure Donald will be Healthy for Sunday. If not Grigson & Irsay will figure out something. I have Faith in them. They've brought us this far, no need to stop now

By the question was ....are our 4 running backs healthy..

You have faith that Grigson and Irsay can play....

Well...Mr. Irsay does pack a heavy wallet (uh wallop) :)

Phillip B Wilson@pwilson24

#Colts B.A. estimates RB Delone Carter (ankle) could return 2-3 weeks.

#Colts B.A. on adding RBs Moore, Karim: "They're going to get playing time."

#Colts B.A. says RB Donald Brown suffered "severe" high ankle sprain, was looking at 6 weeks. Placed on IR Tuesday.

Mike Chappell@mchappell51

Arians: Vick Ballard will stay in there as long as he can stay in there.