•  

Photo

the flood gates are open

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#41 Coltsagent

Coltsagent
  • 401 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

We own this division and the power has never truly shifted. This weekend we take a dagger and strike at the heart of their fragile egos. The Texans will do what they always do under pressure: crumble.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 Malakai432

Malakai432
  • 6339 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

Hahaha this is indeed the time to strike, for both sides. Familiarity is a dangerous thing, especially in division games. This game has so much meaning for both teams, it's going to be a good one.

I just don't t see how the Colts OL is even going to remotely phase JJ. Basically they can play coverage and Watts and the DL will still break through every time.

Vontae Davis is what happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object, then they have a kid! 

Dancing Monkey BAM!  :monkeydance: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Bandit strikes again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#43 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 7044 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

I just don't t see how the Colts OL is even going to remotely phase JJ. Basically they can play coverage and Watts and the DL will still break through every time.

we need to take jj out of the game. no going 5 wide in this game because we wont have time at all to hit deep routes. quick slants screens, quick curls and hooks. i also want us to do some rollouts to give luck time to look down the field surprising hes more accurate outside the pocket then inside and for the love of god andrew just take what the defense gives you. 5 6 yards is better then missing deep or taking an unnecessary hit

its not T.Y its T.watttttttttt WHAT DID T JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#44 JustAColtsFan

JustAColtsFan
  • 354 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

There were a couple plays in that game last night when JJ Watt flew through the line total untouched and pancaked Brady. I chuckled until I thought about it being Luck :beg:

:coltshorse:  He's Back, Lets Hunt - "CHUCKSTRONG"  :coltslogo: 

#45 QwizBoy

QwizBoy
  • 6679 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

I don't know either. A lot have tried and failed, Brady got his clock cleaned a few times last night, but was somehow still completing passes....No more five receiver sets, otherwise 12 will be even more vulnerable.
Or, Mr. Arians, go ahead and do it. I won't mind. :D

Houston Texans, 2011, 2012 AFC South Champions

#46 QwizBoy

QwizBoy
  • 6679 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

We own this division and the power has never truly shifted. This weekend we take a dagger and strike at the heart of their fragile egos. The Texans will do what they always do under pressure: crumble.

Fragile egos...crumble...such strong words. Never bring a knife to a gunfight. :thmup:

Houston Texans, 2011, 2012 AFC South Champions

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates