•  

Photo

Question of the Day - 12/10

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 sb41champs

sb41champs
  • 799 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:10 PM

15 DAYS UNTIL COLTSMAS !!

Does Colts QB Andrew Luck "really" deserve to be a part of the 2012 NFL MVP discussion ??

:blueshoe: 2014 NFL Schedule release slated for April 23rd !!  :blueshoe: 

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2388 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

Not MVP but for yes for ROTY.

Luck has made too many turnovers to be considered for MVP.

Also more credit should be given out to the entire team rather than Luck, the defense played well after the first half. The entire team played better in the 2nd half.

Maybe next year when Luck has more than 2 seconds to throw the ball, he can be considered for MVP.
“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#3 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2527 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

As a Colts fan, I say with full heart: Yes.

If I put emotions away and look at things in their reality: not yet. His team doesn't allow him to be there. If the O-line could protect him a little better, he would put up stellar numbers...and could be considered s potential MVP.

His last 2 games wasn't outstanding, however he showed he can struggle for a win.

COLTSTRONG

#4 Balzer40

Balzer40
  • 6662 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

I think he should be in the conversation, but probably shouldn't win it. IMO, he should be a lock for ROTY, but we all know that the media is in love with another rookie QB whom shall remain nameless.

"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today". -- James Dean.

#5 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 9032 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

No.

He only has Comeback Victories. He doesn't have the stats to be MVP or ROTY.

Stats don't matter to me but some people only care about that so ROTY will probably be RG3 or Wilson

Apple Juice keeps me sane, society doesn't

Apple Juice relaxes my mind, society doesn't

#6 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 12909 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

It all comes down to how you define MVP. If it's best player in the league then no. If it's who means the most to his team then yes he should be in the conversation but I think others are a better choice namely Brady, Petterson, and Manning this season.
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      18 Apr
    Bogie

The Fender Stratocaster turned 60, Happy Birthday to the man's best friend. You can never go wrong with a good strat, never.

Show comments (3)
View All Updates