Photo

A. Luck on Mike & Mike espn radio

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#1 ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL

Off IR but on to the PUP list

• Forum Moderator
  • 3652 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:18 AM

If you can tune in to ESPN radio or ESPN2 on TV, Andrew Luck will be live on Mike and Mike in the morning in about 12 minutes!
“There’s no question he’s (Luck) a complete football player and one of the top quarterbacks in this league already. He has a great career in front of him but I think he’s already established himself as a very poised and talented player that can do a lot of things to beat you and he manages his team well and plays good situational football.” -New England Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 SupermanLuck12

SupermanLuck12
  • 3436 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

I'm tuned in!
"In Grigson We Trust!"

#3 Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life

King Optimistic

• 1357 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:19 AM

Ugh. I'd watch it but I'm at work. I'll have to check it out when I get home.

#4 Coltscodeblue

Coltscodeblue
  • 340 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

I'm ready, bring Luck on, been waiting since 6am, in 3 minutes they just anounced ;}

I pre-appoligize for a future of not a sniff of AFC South Championships for other AFC South teams in the next 10 to 15 more years till Andrew Luck retires!!!!!

#5 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2391 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

Perfect timing.

I just heard about it and waiting.
“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#6 ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL

Off IR but on to the PUP list

• Forum Moderator
  • 3652 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

Beginning now!
“There’s no question he’s (Luck) a complete football player and one of the top quarterbacks in this league already. He has a great career in front of him but I think he’s already established himself as a very poised and talented player that can do a lot of things to beat you and he manages his team well and plays good situational football.” -New England Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick

#7 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 18318 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

Thanks
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#8 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2391 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

Good interview, although was it necessary to bring up the Notre Dame vs Stanford game? Oh Mike Golic...
“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#9 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 18736 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

Andrew Luck is a horrible interview..bless his heart...

He gives canned answers that say nothing......

He's very much like Peyton Manning....

love 'em both..but they're not going to tell you anything

#10 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8852 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

Andrew Luck is a horrible interview..bless his heart...

He gives canned answers that say nothing......

He's very much like Peyton Manning....

love 'em both..but they're not going to tell you anything

thats a good thing though. having a big mouth gets you in trouble

its not T.Y its T.watttttttttt WHAT DID T JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 GrizzColt

GrizzColt
  • 1088 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

Yeah, luck might as well be wearing a mr. Spock costume. Affirmative, Jim.

#12 John Dee

John Dee
  • 6144 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

A Luck on Mike and Mike...

http://espn.go.com/e...play?id=8731875
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley

#13 cmgww

cmgww
  • 1453 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

More ESPN bias...tonight on the 6PM Sportscenter, the rundown included "Grind Getting to Luck?" or something like that...The story was about 30 seconds long, including his answer about how the NFL season is a grind. "Nothing to see here" type response, but oh, ESPN had to blow it up into an issue. I am so SICK of their love-fest with that QB from DC. His injury status was front page news for them all day on all shows...such a joke. I really wish NBC/Comcast or some outlet could rise up and challenge them for the sports "news" monopoly...because they create the news now.
In it to win it since 1992....COLTS fan first, Manning fan 2nd

#14 NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan
  • 8797 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

It's probably worst quality that fans will tire of the quickest.

He's not a great interview. And yes, he's got certain answers down pat. His brain almost defaults to them when asked certain questions. Hopefully, he'll outgrow them in time, and as he gets better and as the team gets better around him.

I'm hopeful, but not overly optimistic. You are who you are, and that's Andrew....

#15 NewEra

NewEra
  • 4520 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

I'm ok with him being luck. Like that about him. If I wanted all that talk I'd be a skins fan
Colts fan for 20+ years. Was Colts4Lyfe on forums years and 5 or so different sites ago. Been lurking around ever since. Decided to rejoin to bond with my fellow fans in our time of need. Really excited at what lies ahead!!

#16 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13836 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

More ESPN bias...tonight on the 6PM Sportscenter, the rundown included "Grind Getting to Luck?" or something like that...The story was about 30 seconds long, including his answer about how the NFL season is a grind. "Nothing to see here" type response, but oh, ESPN had to blow it up into an issue. I am so SICK of their love-fest with that QB from DC. His injury status was front page news for them all day on all shows...such a joke. I really wish NBC/Comcast or some outlet could rise up and challenge them for the sports "news" monopoly...because they create the news now.

That's what ESPN does. If you watch them they turn anything into something it's really not. It would be like if they asked Andrew hey Andrew how's the weather? "Well it's kinda cloudy and a little rainy." The headline would be "Luck wonders if the sun will ever rise again!" They do this with everyone though not just Luck. They learned a long time ago people watch if there is drama or controversy going on so they do their best to create it.
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#17 cranium cramp

cranium cramp
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:45 AM

thats a good thing though. having a big mouth gets you in trouble

Tis better to keep your mouth closed and thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Hope is one of the hardest things to hold onto.........................................But without it, what is left?

#18 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 5008 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

I think the longer he's in the league, the better his answers will get. I like his nerdy quality though. Actions > Words.

#19 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 18736 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

It's probably worst quality that fans will tire of the quickest.

He's not a great interview. And yes, he's got certain answers down pat. His brain almost defaults to them when asked certain questions. Hopefully, he'll outgrow them in time, and as he gets better and as the team gets better around him.

I'm hopeful, but not overly optimistic. You are who you are, and that's Andrew....

That's true..he was raised by a quarterback and I'm sure he's been schooled on how to handle them...

I dont sense he's a wise cracker

#20 hawkeyes

hawkeyes
  • 1673 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

More ESPN bias....because they create the news now.

ALL media these days "create" stories, very few actually report on them in an unbiased manner - its all about getting the biggest bang for their buck!

:blueshoe: Lets Go Colts! :blueshoe:

#21 gbrads_rants

gbrads_rants
  • 570 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:02 PM

Andy Luck is a geek, he's kinda funny looking, doesn't make you laugh, will NOT pull a Victoria's Secret Model....you almost want to steal his lunch money except for the fact that he's bigger stronger and faster than your average bully You'd almost think he grew up down the street and went to Carmel High School.....but folks said that before he got drafted lol. Analysts cited the fact his game is boring, very precise efficient and lame to watch lol...I'm fine with it...excitement can lead to mild heart attacks and gettin your knee snapped by unusually fast Samoan NT's

#22 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 18318 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

No a bad interview
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#23 FunBunch

FunBunch
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

Good interview. Sounds like Lurch though..lol

"You rang?" - Andrew Lurch

#24 Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life

King Optimistic

• 1357 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

Andy Luck is a geek, he's kinda funny looking, doesn't make you laugh, will NOT pull a Victoria's Secret Model....you almost want to steal his lunch money except for the fact that he's bigger stronger and faster than your average bully You'd almost think he grew up down the street and went to Carmel High School.....but folks said that before he got drafted lol. Analysts cited the fact his game is boring, very precise efficient and lame to watch lol...I'm fine with it...excitement can lead to mild heart attacks and gettin your knee snapped by unusually fast Samoan NT's

idk man... Ever seen his girlfriend? lol

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates