Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MTC

Worst free throw ever.

15 posts in this topic

Practice makes......UH....UH.....UH......UH....I for once have been rendered speechless........ :hat: to the shooting coach.......still :scratch: over the shot......I :dunno: , but a imperfect score might suffice? :scorebad:!!!!!!!! :funny::lol:

the invisible man got a hand on it

Practice makes......UH....UH.....UH......UH....I for once have been rendered speechless........ :hat: to the shooting coach.......still :scratch: over the shot......I :dunno: , but a imperfect score might suffice? :scorebad:!!!!!!!! :funny::lol:

Worst free throw ever? Nope...Only if I attempted it that is. Wager money on it too who knows where the ball would land on my behalf then... :D:yahoo:

5 thumbs up for Brent's funny & clever response though. :thmup: :thmup: :thmup: :thmup: :thmup::td:

1 person likes this

Worst free throw ever? Nope...Only if I attempted it that is. Wager money on it too who knows where the ball would land on my behalf then... :D:yahoo:

5 thumbs up for Brent's funny & clever response though. :thmup: :thmup: :thmup: :thmup: :thmup::td:

I could coach you into a better shot than that buddy!....no question about it....:)

Would've been a ok play on the 2nd attempt. He must of put a ton of back spin on that. Lol