Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MTC

Worst free throw ever.

15 posts in this topic

Practice makes......UH....UH.....UH......UH....I for once have been rendered speechless........ :hat: to the shooting coach.......still :scratch: over the shot......I :dunno: , but a imperfect score might suffice? :scorebad:!!!!!!!! :funny::lol:

the invisible man got a hand on it

Practice makes......UH....UH.....UH......UH....I for once have been rendered speechless........ :hat: to the shooting coach.......still :scratch: over the shot......I :dunno: , but a imperfect score might suffice? :scorebad:!!!!!!!! :funny::lol:

Worst free throw ever? Nope...Only if I attempted it that is. Wager money on it too who knows where the ball would land on my behalf then... :D:yahoo:

5 thumbs up for Brent's funny & clever response though. :thmup: :thmup: :thmup: :thmup: :thmup::td:

1 person likes this

Worst free throw ever? Nope...Only if I attempted it that is. Wager money on it too who knows where the ball would land on my behalf then... :D:yahoo:

5 thumbs up for Brent's funny & clever response though. :thmup: :thmup: :thmup: :thmup: :thmup::td:

I could coach you into a better shot than that buddy!....no question about it....:)

Would've been a ok play on the 2nd attempt. He must of put a ton of back spin on that. Lol

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Grade the draft!
      Dang it.  Stop making so much sense.  :^)
    • Grade the draft!
      Whilst all this draft grading is fun, is there any accurate way of tracking a draft, and to refer back in say, 3 years to compare how it actually went? I know this is mostly subjective, but curious to know if there are reputable places to assess draft classes as the years roll on?   I, like most, really wanted the o-line addressed as a priority, but warm bodies don't necessarily mean success. Time will tell, but I was not disappointed by Grigson's approach....so for that, I give a B.
    • Grade the draft!
      Lawson won't be a great player. Nkemdiche on the other hand....
    • Panthers nasty DL
      Short definitely not a nose tackle
    • Grade the draft!
      I gave it a C.   Center was obviously a need, but I think Kelly is a guy we could have got at the end of the first or early second. Center is never going to be an exciting pick, compared to a skill position, but I can't hate the pick.   The rest of the draft, I felt was a bit underwhelming. Reading through scouting reports of everyone, I see more negative comments than positive in several of the picks (Green and Morrison most notably). I won't pretend that I've watched them play, so maybe they'll surprise us all. I thought for sure linebacker would be addressed in the 2nd round, but hey, I'm not making seven figures to make those calls.   Overall, glad to see oline was addressed, but linebacker is still a huge question mark. Our pass rushers are at the tail end of their career, while inside isn't much better. Maybe reaching on a guy whose 40 time looks like an offensive lineman's and apparently can't cover is the answer. Eek.
  • Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Members

• Jim H.

Jim H. 193

• theanarchist

theanarchist 707

• Shive

Shive 164

• Brandon Taylor

Brandon Taylor 0

Rookie
    • icf

icf 58

• Maniq

Maniq 116

• backshoulderfade

backshoulderfade 998

• danlhart87

danlhart87 796

• csmopar

csmopar 1,463

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 64

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.