Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do the Cardinals win another game?

Synthetic

They started 4-0 and since then have went 0-10

I find it amazing, this is almost a mirror to the Bills of last year. They both started 4-0, both beat New England, and both lost so many in a row, I think Buffalo finished the season with only 1 more win after starting 4-0 but do the Cardinals even get that lucky?

Is there some curse with beating New England early and starting 4-0 that you are bound to lose the rest of the year? :ninja:

They started 4-0 and since then have went 0-10

I find it amazing, this is almost a mirror to the Bills of last year. They both started 4-0, both beat New England, and both lost so many in a row, I think Buffalo finished the season with only 1 more win after starting 4-0 but do the Cardinals even get that lucky?

Is there some curse with beating New England early and starting 4-0 that you are bound to lose the rest of the year? :ninja:

New England just ruins everything for so many teams. :(

That's absolutely crazy. I remember when they where being touted as one of the suprising teams, on the rise then ohh boy did they crash and burn.

Oh I know, everyone had them picked as a surprise against the boys in Frisco. I never bought into it, but I didn't expect them to lay down like they did today and get beat by 58 points. Absolutely stunning to see that happen.

Oh I know, everyone had them picked as a surprise against the boys in Frisco. I never bought into it, but I didn't expect them to lay down like they did today and get beat by 58 points. Absolutely stunning to see that happen.

I didn't find it that surprising. They don't have a qb. Whoever plays qb for them hurts them and help the other team. How in the world does Larry get only catch from his qb and the other team gets four???

I've seen horrible qbs before but all 3 of them are absolutely horrible lol. I do feel bad for Fitz (although he does get to come home to a bathtub full of green money, that must be nice :) )

I didn't find it that surprising. They don't have a qb. Whoever plays qb for them hurts them and help the other team. How in the world does Larry get only catch from his qb and the other team gets four???

I've seen horrible qbs before but all 3 of them are absolutely horrible lol. I do feel bad for Fitz (although he does get to come home to a bathtub full of green money, that must be nice :) )

I would love to see Fitzgerald go to a real team before the end of his career. Hands down for my money possibly the best receiver in the game. The QB's are the problem indeed, but a few years ago I thought the Cardinals would get better, I really had great feelings about Ken Whisenhunt.

I would love to see Fitzgerald go to a real team before the end of his career. Hands down for my money possibly the best receiver in the game. The QB's are the problem indeed, but a few years ago I thought the Cardinals would get better, I really had great feelings about Ken Whisenhunt.

I did too. I thought Whisenhunt might be back next year because they would draft a qb and give him one more chance but after today, I think it's more likely he's fired. After Warner, all downhill for them lol

What a flawless fit on the Colts he would be!!! :worthy:

I know, I can dream. :luv: