Photo

Do the Cardinals win another game?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 Bogie

Bogie
  • 2335 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

They started 4-0 and since then have went 0-10

I find it amazing, this is almost a mirror to the Bills of last year. They both started 4-0, both beat New England, and both lost so many in a row, I think Buffalo finished the season with only 1 more win after starting 4-0 but do the Cardinals even get that lucky?

Is there some curse with beating New England early and starting 4-0 that you are bound to lose the rest of the year? :ninja:

okv09w.jpg

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Nobody

Nobody
  • 5461 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

Seems more like the Bucs of last year, they finished losing 10 in a row after a 4-2 start.
I will delete this when the new Colts win a Super Bowl.

Come on boys, let's get rid of the rest of my sig!

#3 Jules

Jules
  • 7569 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

I find it amazing, this is almost a mirror to the Bills of last year. They both started 4-0, both beat New England, and both lost so many in a row, I think Buffalo finished the season with only 1 more win after starting 4-0 but do the Cardinals even get that lucky?

Is there some curse with beating New England early and starting 4-0 that you are bound to lose the rest of the year? :ninja:

New England just ruins everything for so many teams. :(

#4 Bogie

Bogie
  • 2335 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

New England just ruins everything for so many teams. :(

Be glad I'm not one of these other Saints fans you told that to, cause I can hear a conspiracy now coming from them. "It was the Patriots that started bounty gate!"

okv09w.jpg

#5 Malakai432

Malakai432
  • 6787 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

That's absolutely crazy. I remember when they where being touted as one of the suprising teams, on the rise then ohh boy did they crash and burn.

Vontae Davis is what happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object, then they have a kid! 

Dancing Monkey BAM!  :monkeydance: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Bandit strikes again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#6 Bogie

Bogie
  • 2335 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

That's absolutely crazy. I remember when they where being touted as one of the suprising teams, on the rise then ohh boy did they crash and burn.

Oh I know, everyone had them picked as a surprise against the boys in Frisco. I never bought into it, but I didn't expect them to lay down like they did today and get beat by 58 points. Absolutely stunning to see that happen.

okv09w.jpg

#7 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 16732 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

scary collapse
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#8 supremecoltsfan300

supremecoltsfan300
  • 1306 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

Oh I know, everyone had them picked as a surprise against the boys in Frisco. I never bought into it, but I didn't expect them to lay down like they did today and get beat by 58 points. Absolutely stunning to see that happen.

I didn't find it that surprising. They don't have a qb. Whoever plays qb for them hurts them and help the other team. How in the world does Larry get only catch from his qb and the other team gets four???

I've seen horrible qbs before but all 3 of them are absolutely horrible lol. I do feel bad for Fitz (although he does get to come home to a bathtub full of green money, that must be nice :) )
"You can put in whatever piece you want with 18, 18 will make it work; all he says is just find your way open, I'll get the ball there. And that's where the Reggie Wayne's, the Dallas Clark's, the Marvin Harrison's; that's how dominant he is. If you take him out of the game, no disrespect to nobody else on the Colts, but you make them a very below-average ball club." -- Ray Lewis on Peyton Manning

#9 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 16732 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

Will there be a coaching Change?
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#10 Bogie

Bogie
  • 2335 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

I didn't find it that surprising. They don't have a qb. Whoever plays qb for them hurts them and help the other team. How in the world does Larry get only catch from his qb and the other team gets four???

I've seen horrible qbs before but all 3 of them are absolutely horrible lol. I do feel bad for Fitz (although he does get to come home to a bathtub full of green money, that must be nice :) )

I would love to see Fitzgerald go to a real team before the end of his career. Hands down for my money possibly the best receiver in the game. The QB's are the problem indeed, but a few years ago I thought the Cardinals would get better, I really had great feelings about Ken Whisenhunt.

okv09w.jpg

#11 supremecoltsfan300

supremecoltsfan300
  • 1306 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

I would love to see Fitzgerald go to a real team before the end of his career. Hands down for my money possibly the best receiver in the game. The QB's are the problem indeed, but a few years ago I thought the Cardinals would get better, I really had great feelings about Ken Whisenhunt.

I did too. I thought Whisenhunt might be back next year because they would draft a qb and give him one more chance but after today, I think it's more likely he's fired. After Warner, all downhill for them lol
"You can put in whatever piece you want with 18, 18 will make it work; all he says is just find your way open, I'll get the ball there. And that's where the Reggie Wayne's, the Dallas Clark's, the Marvin Harrison's; that's how dominant he is. If you take him out of the game, no disrespect to nobody else on the Colts, but you make them a very below-average ball club." -- Ray Lewis on Peyton Manning

#12 Jules

Jules
  • 7569 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

What a flawless fit on the Colts he would be!!! :worthy:

I know, I can dream. :luv:

#13 Bogie

Bogie
  • 2335 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:05 AM

What a flawless fit on the Colts he would be!!! :worthy:

I know, I can dream. :luv:

You're not the only one, I wanted to see Brees connecting to him, but well people still do watch the pro bowl I guess lol

okv09w.jpg

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      21 Oct
    Bogie

Golden Dawn comes tonight, Ministry marathan before Halloween

Show comments (5)
View All Updates