Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bogie

Do the Cardinals win another game?

13 posts in this topic

They started 4-0 and since then have went 0-10

I find it amazing, this is almost a mirror to the Bills of last year. They both started 4-0, both beat New England, and both lost so many in a row, I think Buffalo finished the season with only 1 more win after starting 4-0 but do the Cardinals even get that lucky?

Is there some curse with beating New England early and starting 4-0 that you are bound to lose the rest of the year? :ninja:

Seems more like the Bucs of last year, they finished losing 10 in a row after a 4-2 start.

I find it amazing, this is almost a mirror to the Bills of last year. They both started 4-0, both beat New England, and both lost so many in a row, I think Buffalo finished the season with only 1 more win after starting 4-0 but do the Cardinals even get that lucky?

Is there some curse with beating New England early and starting 4-0 that you are bound to lose the rest of the year? :ninja:

New England just ruins everything for so many teams. :(

1 person likes this

New England just ruins everything for so many teams. :(

Be glad I'm not one of these other Saints fans you told that to, cause I can hear a conspiracy now coming from them. "It was the Patriots that started bounty gate!"

That's absolutely crazy. I remember when they where being touted as one of the suprising teams, on the rise then ohh boy did they crash and burn.

That's absolutely crazy. I remember when they where being touted as one of the suprising teams, on the rise then ohh boy did they crash and burn.

Oh I know, everyone had them picked as a surprise against the boys in Frisco. I never bought into it, but I didn't expect them to lay down like they did today and get beat by 58 points. Absolutely stunning to see that happen.

1 person likes this

Oh I know, everyone had them picked as a surprise against the boys in Frisco. I never bought into it, but I didn't expect them to lay down like they did today and get beat by 58 points. Absolutely stunning to see that happen.

I didn't find it that surprising. They don't have a qb. Whoever plays qb for them hurts them and help the other team. How in the world does Larry get only catch from his qb and the other team gets four???

I've seen horrible qbs before but all 3 of them are absolutely horrible lol. I do feel bad for Fitz (although he does get to come home to a bathtub full of green money, that must be nice :) )

1 person likes this

I didn't find it that surprising. They don't have a qb. Whoever plays qb for them hurts them and help the other team. How in the world does Larry get only catch from his qb and the other team gets four???

I've seen horrible qbs before but all 3 of them are absolutely horrible lol. I do feel bad for Fitz (although he does get to come home to a bathtub full of green money, that must be nice :) )

I would love to see Fitzgerald go to a real team before the end of his career. Hands down for my money possibly the best receiver in the game. The QB's are the problem indeed, but a few years ago I thought the Cardinals would get better, I really had great feelings about Ken Whisenhunt.

I would love to see Fitzgerald go to a real team before the end of his career. Hands down for my money possibly the best receiver in the game. The QB's are the problem indeed, but a few years ago I thought the Cardinals would get better, I really had great feelings about Ken Whisenhunt.

I did too. I thought Whisenhunt might be back next year because they would draft a qb and give him one more chance but after today, I think it's more likely he's fired. After Warner, all downhill for them lol

What a flawless fit on the Colts he would be!!! :worthy:

I know, I can dream. :luv:

What a flawless fit on the Colts he would be!!! :worthy:

I know, I can dream. :luv:

You're not the only one, I wanted to see Brees connecting to him, but well people still do watch the pro bowl I guess lol