Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jules

Packers/Lions SNF

If GB loses this game, it confirms they are NOT a cold weather team.

Which is embarrasing since this is the the LIONS not the Giants or Bears or something.

Oh man, Crosby just managed to get in a long FG. A small miracle....

Which is embarrasing since this is the the LIONS not the Giants or Bears or something.

Oh man, Crosby just managed to get in a long FG. A small miracle....

It saddens me that Rodgers don't lead many come back wins in his career, and after all, it's been argued that they are not a cold weather team.

It saddens me that Rodgers don't lead many come back wins in his career, and after all, it's been argued that they are not a cold weather team.

Well he has a chance tonight on SNF to lead one. I mean all Luck would need is a few seconds or something so come on Aaron IT'S NOT THAT TOUGH. ;)

Look at that snow fall. Can't ya almost see Favre doing his thing out there? ;)

Well he has a chance tonight on SNF to lead one. I mean all Luck would need is a few seconds or something so come on Aaron IT'S NOT THAT TOUGH. ;)

Look at that snow fall. Can't ya almost see Favre doing his thing out there? ;)

That's all I been thinking about! Favre was the man in the frozen tundra, the KING.

That's all I been thinking about! Favre was the man in the frozen tundra, the KING.

I know. :)

OH man epic fail by Stafford. Wow........

Looks like Rodgers may not have to lead a comeback after all since Stafford is gonna do it for him.

Oh my God look, Rodgers is on the field. He is playing in this game!

Detroit has dominated so far, all they have to do is hold on and they'll win. Sad to see the Packers long long long 20 year streak of stomping the Lions in Lambeau could come to an end.

This one is over!

And luckily for GB they did not get doomed by "Cars".

Another week, another Detroit loss.

Packers at Chicago with how desperate the Bears are now should be interesting.

This one is over!

And luckily for GB they did not get doomed by "Cars".

Another week, another Detroit loss.

Packers at Chicago with how desperate the Bears are now should be interesting.

'

Living just north of detroit by 4 miles I can truthfully tell u that no matter the score nor the time left, all here belive the lions will somehow find a new way to lose whenever the opportunity arises

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

•   First,  it's NOT one game.....     the O-line was outstanding the last 6-7 games of 2016.   Second,  the line wasn't the issue why we lost Monday night.      The young quarterback was.     Brissett is a talented kid,   but he's got a lot to learn as all young quarterbacks do.        The blitzes that came in the 2nd half are blitzes that Luck can handle....    but most young quarterbacks struggle with them.      Once the offense couldn't move the ball,  we were screwed.     You can only keep the defense on the field for so long before bad things start to happen.   Look.....    you're likely going to get your wish after this season.     Pagano will get fired.    Most of the staff will likely go with him.       Are you going to throw a fit each week we melt down?       Because you'll be doing a lot of it.     And what's the point?    The staff will soon be gone,  maybe not as fast as you'd like,   but they'll be gone.      And a new staff will come in and hopefully that will lead to much, much better football.     It's just a matter of time...    
    •   You can't sidestep this problem.  He started the sitting/kneeling thing and so he's the face and the symbol of it.  People would feel that by signing him you are endorsing his protest, which is going to cost you fans.  That's just the reality of it.   He is grasping at straws, he's hurt either emotionally or financially by the fact that he's not playing.  A couple weeks ago he promised that he would stand for the anthem if he was signed.  Now he's doing this.     But he can't go back now.  That's just the way he is.  He stood up for something and now he's going to pay for it.  It's not any different with anyone else.  Taking a stand on something controversial, no matter how right or wrong you are can cost you.  
    • So every time a player gets beat or has a vision mishap they are regressing? These guys are grooming this year and will only progress through learning and failure.  
    • After 6 games, they are not regressing. They are playing different teams with different formations and looks. Again, 6 games. They don't have a whole lot of experience at this level. 
  • Members

• dgambill

dgambill 3,129

• Jdubu

Jdubu 384

• Nadine

Nadine 5,491

Administrators
    • Shadow_Creek

Shadow_Creek 38

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 11,032