Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tomorrow is 'National Go Pats Day'...

The Peytonator

Kinda.

Here's the thing I just don't see the Texans losing three times in four weeks when they have lost only once all year. If the Texans lose tomorrow that leave the door wide open for homefield which means we are probably going to get the Texans at their best two of the last three weeks.

Frankly right now it looks like we are going to play the Ravens in the playoffs and I think that's a much better match up even on the road than getting the Texans for a third time in a month even if it's at home and that's probably who we would play if we win the South.

I'm torn. On one hand you have to cheer for the Pats to have a chance at the division title, which I think there is very little chance of happening, but if the Pats win there is a very good chance Texans won't be resting starters against us in the last game of the year...

I am torn. I can't bring myself to root for the pats. I really don't think we have a realistic shot at winning the division. I just don't see us beating Houston on their home field. I think we should be rooting for Houston to win tonight so they might rest their starters the last game of the season. If I knew we would definitely beat KC, my thinking might be different.

I know in a perfect world the Colts will win out and win the division. But, let's be honest, that is not likely to happen. Therefore, I want Houston to win tonight (although they are getting killed). Because I cannot stand the chance the Patriots might get to the Super Bowl. So in case the Colts don't make it to the Super Bowl, I want NE to have to go to Houston and play them there. Otherwise, you can pretty much pencil NE in another SB.

I am torn. I can't bring myself to root for the pats. I really don't think we have a realistic shot at winning the division. I just don't see us beating Houston on their home field. I think we should be rooting for Houston to win tonight so they might rest their starters the last game of the season. If I knew we would definitely beat KC, my thinking might be different.

How do we not havw a realistic shot at winning the division.... i don't get your thinking.

And I kind of wish people would chill with the New England hate.

They are the real deal.

Not that it matters who we want to win, but I still think it is a mistake to want the Patriots to win. The last thing we need is for every game to have to go through NE. It is pretty much a guarantee that they would get to the Super Bowl. I honestly would rather have the Colts get in as a wild card team and play Baltimore then win a division and give NE home field advantage.

I'm torn. On one hand you have to cheer for the Pats to have a chance at the division title, which I think there is very little chance of happening, but if the Pats win there is a very good chance Texans won't be resting starters against us in the last game of the year...

Yeah. But they do play in a dome and the time slot is for 1 p.m. ET.

Actually, it might be better to catch the Texans on a short week at their home, IMO.