Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

hope we dont get beat by the texans the way arizona is getting beat

24 posts in this topic

Arizona is a dumpster fire right now. Maybe they'll trade for Kirk Cousins in the off-season. lol

Seahawks beating them 51 to 0 at the moment

Maybe their defense is allowing the Seahawks to score in order to allow enough time on the clock so they can win it in the end. But they started too early in the game?

Arizona is getting beat worse than we did last year by the Saints.

1 person likes this

Even if you guys were to get creamed it wouldn't be that bad. The Cardinals don't have a single healthy QB that's even fit for backup duty in the NFL. You guys wouldn't get 58+ points put up on you in a shutout even with Luck and Wayne out of the game.

1 person likes this

Seahawks beating them 51 to 0 at the moment

What a terrible thread.

Per usual.

2 people like this

Arizona doesnt have a player who can throw a 5 yard pass. Notice I didnt say quarterback...because we all know Arizona doesnt have one of those.

As long as we don't assist them with free points like we did against New England I'm not worried about that at all. I don't think we'll make the same mistake this time

I'm not even considering anything bad happening, I'm still numb to that pain after the Patriots game.

Ommmmm

Ommmmm

(sending positive vibes into the ether)

Ommmmm

Texans fan here. I have a question. How many posts do I hve to have to be able to start threads.

Arizona is getting beat worse than we did last year by the Saints.

I didn't think that could be possible!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Funny. my point was that perhaps we have more football access here in the states than the average european viewer.  Therefore it may be different for you and me for example.  I'm sure in britain theres always a soccer match on while here rarely.  Reasons are reasons, stupid to us or not.  I wouldnt fly on a yellow plane either, btw.  I stick to silver-ish aircraft.
    • OK....     let's not sugar coat it....   our o-line, already plagued by injuries and inconsistent play has its biggest challenge of the season so far.   In no specific order....   --- Harrison is out because of emergency appendectomy... --  Reitz still has a bad back, but he traveled. --  Good still has a bad back,  but he traveled. It's not clear if either will be able to play,  but the team is praying they will...   --  Our right side of our line could include Clark,  Blythe and Haeg.        Seriously, not kidding.      If Reitz and Good can't go,  our right side could be manned by two rookies, which, of course, would make for THREE ROOKIES on the line including Kelly.        Honestly,  it would be a disaster if this happens.     So, cross your fingers that Good and Reitz can play and play at a level that doesn't hurt the team.         This is a bad time for this to happen....   but life in the NFL is often not fair....   and this is one of those times....   Oh.....    I got this info from a story on the front page of the website....        http://www.colts.com/news/article-notebook/Colts-Could-Be-Shuffling-Right-Side-Of-Offensive-Line-This-Week/cce551da-a7fb-4a6f-a16b-0850f43a3b04
    • If you're a BPA believer than your argument holds up no matter what our needs are....   But, as to your line I put into bold,  that pass rush, a RB and a CB are all equal needs.....    I don't think that's true at all.      I don't even think it's a little bit true.   I think pass rush,  preferably from the OLB spot,  but pass rush is the clear top priority.     Right now we're one of the worst team rushing the QB in the entire NFL.     And next year,  we'll likely be without Mathis and Cole.   We need a pass rush desperately.   As to RB and CB....    I think those two needs are somewhat closer,  but I would put RB as the next priority because we should still have Davis, Cromartie and Robinson next year.       So, I'm OK with CB as our 3rd need.   But we'll need someone to eventually replace Gore and fortunately this is a fantastic class of RB's and I suspect there will be one there for us in the 50's when I suspect we'll pick in the 2nd round.   And we'll likely have two picks in the 4th round for the loss of Fleener.   Hopefully we'll address our defense and our running game in 2017.  
    • Intro: It’s Friday in London and the Colts (1-2) have arrived to continue their prep for a Week Four contest with the Jaguars (0-3). What is on the Colts’ agenda now that they have landed in London? View the full article
    • Here is a decent lil story I found on our rookies & the youth movement that will get this team where it needs to be .   http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2016/09/28/colts-rookies-kids-all-right/91220412/
  • Welcome New Members

• Welcome here Nils!   I can tell you, most of football fans in Hungary are Patriots fans...unfortunately. 
    • Hi, Nils here....   I know a lot of Europeans support the Patriots, but all I can say is no way man, no way!   I'm not entirely sure when I started to follow and cheer for the Colts, but I has no shame in admitting that it was when Manning begun to really shine. It was probably back in 1999 because I seem to remember that play-off game against the Titans.   I also remember the I loved how the Colts would play a beautiful offensive game whereas other teams were boring with their defensive strengths. Aaaahh, those were the days!   I was introduced to American Football during my American Politics/presidential election study in Washington D.C. in the fall of 1996 (Clinton vs Dole). Didn't really get attached to any team back then, so you can say that Redskins just left me totally uninspired.   It is a great and welcoming forum here - and that is just how I remembered America too.    
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.