Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seth Olsen

unitaswestand

We need to start Shipley over Satele ASAP. Satele is terrible, he gets pushed back on every play...can't hold the line worth a %. In the offseason, we need to cut Reitz, Olsen, Satele, McGlynn, and Justice. Only OL worth keeping is Costanzo. Re-do the entire line...it's atrocious.

I don't think they'll cut Reitz, McGlynn, or Satele. All of which can be fine backups. I think Satele will continue to start when he's healthy too because he got a 3 yr. 10.5 million dollar contract. May not be a good reason for him to start but thats usually how it works. We honestly just need better guards and I think the line would be fine. I don't know Justice's contract situation, but we could always use an upgrade over him too.

I don't think they'll cut Reitz, McGlynn, or Satele. All of which can be fine backups. I think Satele will continue to start when he's healthy too because he got a 3 yr. 10.5 million dollar contract. May not be a good reason for him to start but thats usually how it works. We honestly just need better guards and I think the line would be fine. I don't know Justice's contract situation, but we could always use an upgrade over him too.

agreed