Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Redskins win in OT

PrincetonTiger

Exciting game but I'm inclined to believe that it was Griffin's worst to date as a passer, although I will reserve final judgment for when I can take a peak at the all-22. That injury could really haunt us depending on what the prognosis is.

Yeah I hope he's ok. I just saw the injury for the first time and it looked pretty bad, however he's a physically gifted freak, young and hopefully nothing shows up on the MRI. It's crazy the kind of punishment these younger players like Luck and Griffin have been taking. Today we saw another epic collapse of the OL, Luck getting sacked hurried and knocked down all over the place. I hope both RGiii and Luck can just make it through the season sheesh!

He'll probably sit out most of the practices, see how he feels on Friday to determine if he goes through the morning walkthroughs on Saturday, and if he does fine he'll probably be a game-time decision. I'd bet he plays but I'd rest him.

Agree.

Good news it is not expected to be too serious though. It didn't look too good.

I wish he would stop running around like that. He's been injured twice and it's only his rookie season. I am not a fan of the Skins, but you have to hate seeing these young kids come into the league so full of potential, and constantly get injured. Some of my favorite QB's probably would have lasted longer if they didn't take so many injuries.

Exciting game but I'm inclined to believe that it was Griffin's worst to date as a passer, although I will reserve final judgment for when I can take a peak at the all-22. That injury could really haunt us depending on what the prognosis is.

He could have easily ran out of bounds again and left it 3rd and manageable. Hes gotta stop it. =/

He could have easily ran out of bounds again and left it 3rd and manageable. Hes gotta stop it. =/

I've said it before and I'll say it again, as much as some people worry about the scheme and the read-option most of the abuse Griffin takes is easily preventable by Griffin and Griffin alone. The biggest, most vicious shots on him have all come on called pass plays where he's chosen to take off with it.

I'm sure he'll learn with time, he just has to manage not to get himself killed until then :(

I've said it before and I'll say it again, as much as some people worry about the scheme and the read-option most of the abuse Griffin takes is easily preventable by Griffin and Griffin alone. The biggest, most vicious shots on him have all come on called pass plays where he's chosen to take off with it.

I'm sure he'll learn with time, he just has to manage not to get himself killed until then :(

agreed