Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

TITANS-COLTS GAME REPORT

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

•   You're partially correct. Some of what I am saying (and have said) does walk the line of politics. However, while it might be easy to lump everything together; it does not all fit in the same box.    A lot of what I am talking about is a deep emotional connection to a football team.   I am trying very hard to walk the line about what is acceptable to discuss on this forum, and the waters can get very muddy. I do believe my statements holds true. Ignoring a lot of things happening lately won't fix anything. A person has to take action, within the confinements of the rules, and also within the parameters of moral values.   I believe the same can be said for political reasons or for undesired results of the product on the field. In my mind, the product on the field is not a reason for scaling back emotional investment. However, the politics obviously hit a different nerve for some of us. Not everyone will agree on these issues. It is also very tough to balance them once we understand a persons position.   Nevertheless, actions through participation or lack of participation speak very loud. it is a bottom line business, and it takes both active fans and talented players for the marriage to work. 
    •   Nem te vagy az egyetlen, aki ezt tapasztalja
    • Or maybe, just maybe he saw an opportunity to get into the top 10 for next years draft, AND get a new head coach, AND then have a healthy Andrew Luck. I will reserve my judgement on Chris after next year's off season. That will be the most crucial off-season of his career. 
    •     Sorry, I reread your OP, and I understand what you're saying.  My bad.   Ok, so you are saying that CB could have chosen a more favorable GM position with a different team last year.   I don't know.  At this point, I'm looking at the Colts situation compared to the other teams CB could have chosen... probably top-3 pick in every round of the draft, the most cap-space in the league, and oh yeah what could be the best QB in the league when healthy...   Could anyone starting out as a GM really ask for a better scenario?
  • Members

• krunk

krunk 8,133

• ColtsAC

ColtsAC 47

• will426

will426 808

• indy1888

indy1888 329

• Cynjin

Cynjin 1,750

• CurtisPainterAll-Star