LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm happy you still have him. Lost my 14YO last month.

OMG....that looks EXACTLY like me and my Ex-wifes dog Bunny Foo-Foo (my wife named her :D ). Sadly, she passed away last year in my daughters arms. A Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix. Loved that dog like a child.

No matter how bad the OL played......no matter how poorly the refs called the game....it is over and the Colts are 9-4. I am going to take it and run with it....Have an awesome night fans! :td::headspin: :pass: :shoe: :helmet::coltshelmet::coltslogo::coltshorse::coltsfb::colts: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Never Quit! :)

I simply cannot wrap my head around this. We've won 7 of our last 8? Really? No way this is true. Pinch me.

OMG....that looks EXACTLY like me and my Ex-wifes dog Bunny Foo-Foo (my wife named her :D ). Sadly, she passed away last year in my daughters arms. A Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix. Loved that dog like a child.

I remember the photo you posted of her and the resemblance. Mine was a Chihuahua/Boston mix.

Thanks, BrentMc11. Now I'm disappointed that the Colts have to play twice to the Texans so late in two of the last three games of the season. But then again with my consideration as a Colts fan, we and the NFL schedule makers did not think the Houston Texans would be so great and successful and with an 11-1 record after 13 weeks of the NFL season.