Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

1,039 posts in this topic

Welcome back for another Sunday afternoon of Colts football everybody! :) Our amazing Indianapolis Colts will try to win their ninth game this afternoon as they host the Jake Locker, Chris Johnson, and the 4-8 Tennessee Titans in the rematch at LOS. Colts won the earlier meeting 19-13 back on Week 8 of the 2012 regular season at LP Field in Nashville back on October 28.

Colts rookie sensation Andrew Luck has already broke Peyton Manning's record this season with six 300-yard passing games. Colts though, have also yet to play AFC South leading and the 11-1 Houston Texans until next Sunday. Indianapolis may have a a chance to be on track to win 10 games this season when they host the Kansas City Chiefs at LOS in two weeks.

LOS's roof should be closed for this afternoon's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because scattered thundershowers are forecast outside the stadium at 48 degrees, feels like 44 degrees, 93% humidity, 63% precipitation, and southeast winds at 10 miles per hour.

NO injuries to both the Colts and Titans, and let's cheer our beloved Colts to continue to be both 'Colts Strong,' and 'Chuck Strong,' as Coach Pagano continues to recover in his therapy. Hopefully the Colts can win more convicingly well before the game is over in front of their home fans this time! ;) We Do This Together, and GO COLTS!!!!! :D:cheer::rock::helmet::coltslogo::coltshorse::coltsfb::colts::1colts::coltslogo::cheer:

Colts Vs. Titans Complete Pregame Press Release On Adobe Reader PDF:

http://prod.static.c...lease-reg14.pdf

Colts Vs. Titans Pregame Injury Reports:

http://www.colts.com...ury-report.html

http://www.titansonl...ury-report.html

Colts Vs. Titans NFL Gamecenters:

http://www.nfl.com/g...w@menu=gameinfo

http://www.colts.com...2012/regular14/

Colts Vs. Titans NFL On CBS TV Distribution Map In Green Shade:

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

1 person likes this

does any one know how many game we have to win to seal the wildcard at least.

1 person likes this

Magic number is 10

Steelers and Bengals are 7-5, and have to play each other. If all teams finish at 10-6 or two tie at 10-6 and one of those teams wins out we are guaranteed a spot in the playoffs due to AFC record

Really wish I was going to be watching the game at home instead of work. :(

I would guess we need 3 of 4, but things are too close right now so I'm not sure if we could say definitively.

Jeez....is it only 9AM? So excited for kick-off. What a difference a year makes, aye?

Jeez....is it only 9AM? So excited for kick-off. What a difference a year makes, aye?

9:38

tick...

tick...

tick...

tick...

9:38

tick...

tick...

tick...

tick...

UPDATE!!!!!

9:53

Almost there.....almost there

2 people like this

Time can not go fast enough. Landed yesterday. About to walk to the stadium now.

1 person likes this

Seriously, is it time for kickoff yet?!? Hey random side note, if the NFL changes the kickoff rules what will we call the start of the game? "Hey guys it's almost time for 4th and 15" or "hey the countdown to punt is on." haha

1 person likes this

About to head to the stadium now!

Go Colts!!!!!

I am jelly

Have fun and scream like a loon.

Got my pizza and buffalo wings ready and I didn't even eat breakfast yet....is it 1o'clock yet?????????

UPDATE!!!!!

9:53

Almost there.....almost there

it's 11:06

do you know where your brewskies & buffalo wings are

it's 11:06

do you know where your brewskies & buffalo wings are

five internet points if you get the reference

five internet points if you get the reference

old people remember this

old people remember this

Speak for yourself friend. :monkeydance::funny:

what are we looking for?

The reference of "It's 11:00. Do you know where your children are", which was played throughout

the country either at 10:00 pm or 11:00 pm during the 80's, i think on many different channels? It has morphed into

"It's 11:06, do you know where your brewskies & buffalo wings are"

or

"It's 11:00, do you know who your children are?"

or...

Does that make me old?? I feel old waiting for kickoff. Let's take care of business, boys!!

GO COLTS!

-d.

The reference of "It's 11:00. Do you know where your children are", which was played throughout

the country either at 10:00 pm or 11:00 pm during the 80's, i think on many different channels? It has morphed into

"It's 11:06, do you know where your brewskies & buffalo wings are"

or

"It's 11:00, do you know who your children are?"

or...

Does that make me old?? I feel old waiting for kickoff. Let's take care of business, boys!!

GO COLTS!

-d.

Thanks

I just read up on Irv Weinstein

I don't really remember it being used here in the Evansville Market

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLTS!!!!!!!!!

Let's Go Colts !!!!!!!!!! Awayyyyyy we go !!!!!!!!!

I hate being suck in bed bc I have a small tv and I can't see the game very well