Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HungarianColtsFan

Some Luck stuff...you'll enjoy it!

7 posts in this topic

I love Bob Lamey's booming voice "Colts win! Colts win! Colts win!" The man is an INDY institution all by himself...

bob_lamey.jpg

bilde.jpg

3 people like this

The Manning comparison is like beating a dead horse, but it is pretty wild how things keep matching up between the two. Obviously some things are different, but it's almost mirror like. If he continues to bring to us what Manning did it's going to be another excellent decade + for Colts football!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• ESPN shows a troublesome Colts drafting trend...
      If you think I understated the quality of the team around Luck --- fine.   Then,  if not poor,   at best,   average.   You write our offensive roster is well fortified.    That's despite the fact that we have yet to build an average o-line (maybe we get it right this year)   and we have yet to establish a decent running game (maybe we get it right this year)      That doesn't sound like a well fortified offensive roster this year.   Final thought.....    I hope this exchange has been come across as argumentative.    That was a not my intent. I wanted only to offer a different perspective.    I have great respect for your opinion but wanted to note that on this particular issue,  we don't see this one the same way.....    
    • Extremly early prediction...
      Staff may love harrison and he might have been a better guard in the old scheme but he doesn't fit as a zbs guard like haeg does. I think we can rock 5 and can always pull one from p.s if one goes down
    • Cardinals , Cubs and all MLB 2016
      That was whacky but I will take it. Cubs win 9-8. Wasn't Jakes best performance but he is now 9-0. Anytime you can win a series in St Louis that is big. 31-14 on the ol year now through 45 games.
    • Haeg got first team rels at RG over Clark?
      Clark doesn't have a guard skill set. At all.   Haeg, to me, is a guy who can backup four positions, like Joe Reitz. I think he's more pro ready than Clark, even if he doesn't necessarily have the upside -- Clark has better feet, and of course more length; both need work in the weight room.
    • Nate Irving Lost 20 Pounds?
      I like the ILBs, actually. Would have liked to keep Freeman and get rid of Jackson, but between Moore, Irving and Sylvestre, I think there's some talent on the roster.
  • Welcome New Members

• Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      When I first saw this thread, I thought I was late to the party, but then I saw that this thread has been going since 2012.   I'm still late to the party, but story of my life.  I joined in 2015, but have been a Colts fan since I was a kid.   My first Colts memory is getting a hat signed by Quentin Coryatt at training camp, and that same year almost going to the SB.   My favorite Colts memory is beating the Pats to get to the SB in 2006.   Favorite Colts:   1. Peyton Manning 2. Marvin Harrison 3. Reggie Wayne 4. Dallas Clark 5. Brandon Stokely   Needless to say, Peyton (#1) and everyone he threw the ball to (#2-5) won me many, many fantasy football games, and are my guys for eternity.   You might assume from my top 5 Colts that I am a "new-age" "fairweather" fan who only likes offense and points.  You are wrong.  I am grateful for the offensive Renaissance in Indy, but Defense is my passion.  My secret top 5 Colts: Bob Sanders, Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Cato June, Gary Brackett.   I want Henry Anderson to help lead a Defensive Renaissance in Indy.  Luck and TY are great, and I hope the OLine is outstanding, but the D is the Key.
    • Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      Hey guys,   I have been posting for probably a year or so now.  I reside in Brazil, IN, which is about 20 minutes East of Terre Haute on I-70.  I'm 28 years old and have been a Colts fan since Harbaugh days, but really started following and rooting hard for them after they drafted Manning in 98.  I love our team and my family and I make sure we are ready to rock for every game.  We always have viewing parties at my father-in-laws or my house and are known to holler and scream at the TV!  Hope all is well with all of you, and GO COLTS!
  • Members

• lewisjol

lewisjol 2

Rookie
    • Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger 617

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 3,669

• 21isSuperman

21isSuperman 8,744

Moderators
    • CheezyColt

CheezyColt 192

• Superman

Superman 20,667

Moderators
    • ztboiler

ztboiler 858

• FalseStart

FalseStart 97

• Gavin

Gavin 6,249

• krunk

krunk 3,861

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.