Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

press your luck titans

oldunclemark    7,544

hey, the original.....and still the best!

..and it gives us two guesses...

again...we never blow anybody out and we're short of running backs....so we need a strong game....

We dont throw to the backs ...we throw downfield.....so we will have a couple intercepted...

..but...at home....we rally to win late...

28 of 41, 290, 3 TDs, 2 INTs

Robin    123

He has more than double my posts and I'm pretty sure I've been here longer.

its pushing all the good & informational threads out of the frontpage.

Robin    123

Post count doesn't matter, if its threads with Injury reports, stats, good articles, FA, Draft, roster moves and such, but what do we get out of a thread where people just guessing on result or stats?

MB-ColtsFan    792

Post count doesn't matter, if its threads with Injury reports, stats, good articles, FA, Draft, roster moves and such, but what do we get out of a thread where people just guessing on result or stats?

Darn! You're right! Okay, let's pack up this message board seeing as none of us should be speculating about ANYTHING that is not factual.

(sarcasm)

I love these threads. Gives people something to discuss between games.

-d.

Robin    123

Darn! You're right! Okay, let's pack up this message board seeing as none of us should be speculating about ANYTHING that is not factual.

(sarcasm)

I love these threads. Gives people something to discuss between games.

-d.

Well its not a discussion because people are just guessing. its really pointless and it flooding the forum with useless threads so you might miss the one that you can actually use for something.

btw I think Luck throws 74/75 743 for 10 Tds and 0 Int (Avery drop) or maybe only 9tds... what do you guys think? ... jesus :facepalm:

TKnight24    9,972

Well its not a discussion because people are just guessing. its really pointless and it flooding the forum with useless threads so you might miss the one that you can actually use for something.

btw I think Luck throws 74/75 743 for 10 Tds and 0 Int (Avery drop) or maybe only 9tds... what do you guys think? ... jesus :facepalm:

Just gonna spoil the Fun for everyone aren't you?? -___-

Robin    123

Just gonna spoil the Fun for everyone aren't you?? -___-

thats what I do :)

but I will stop, this super amazing thread don't have to be derailed anymore..

TKnight24    9,972

thats what I do :)

but I will stop, this super amazing thread don't have to be derailed anymore..

If you don't like these Threads..... just ignore them. Problem Solved. Don't you think????

The Fish    1,232

This brings your season totals to:

371/502 73.9%

4570 yards

49 touchdowns

7 interceptions

128.33 Rating.

On pace for:

457/618 5624yds 60td 9 int

as much as this number crunching makes me scratch my head, it's funny.

Robin    123

If you don't like these Threads..... just ignore them. Problem Solved. Don't you think????

Yeah and I'll do, but as I stated its flooding the good things. is it possible to ignore a single member threads?

FireJimCaldwell    3,011

as much as this number crunching makes me scratch my head, it's funny.

It's rather simple... just plug his weekly #'s into a saved spreadsheet.. Literally, a minutes worth of "crunching". I certainly wouldn't be putting a lot of time into it.

I was just amazed at the high projections, so it did take a couple of minutes of tracking the first few weeks down, but it's interesting...

FireJimCaldwell    3,011

Yeah and I'll do, but as I stated its flooding the good things. is it possible to ignore a single member threads?

Sure, you'll have to get someone to explain to you how it works.... I don't use it. I just wish there was a way of blocking certain people from reading your posts... Sorta like a reverse ignore function.

The Fish    1,232

Sure, you'll have to get someone to explain to you how it works.... I don't use it. I just wish there was a way of blocking certain people from reading your posts... Sorta like a reverse ignore function.

:scoregood:

The Fish    1,232

your coaching up the world won't work. sit back and enjoy or ignore.

SteelCityColt    4,719

It's rather simple... just plug his weekly #'s into a saved spreadsheet.. Literally, a minutes worth of "crunching". I certainly wouldn't be putting a lot of time into it.

I was just amazed at the high projections, so it did take a couple of minutes of tracking the first few weeks down, but it's interesting...

Spread sheets (and numbers) rule the world :)

Seriously though you'd be amazed though what a basic working knowledge of Excel and some time and patience can throw up. A lot of info out there just waiting to be crunched in the right way.

However when you get into writing VB stuff you're beyond all help.

jemack    203

Throws 3 Ints in the 1st 3 qtrs.causing me to spout off on the forum, only to witmess a 3 Td, come from behind 4th qtr. victory. I don't want to think about what happens next. lol

Robin    123

If I recollect correctly, old uncle started this tradition.

Stephen is just continuing it.

Well that was not really the point, I have nothing against Stephen I dont know him but he is creating threads lately with no value IMO, and those people that do it as well should also stop IMO, but I'm clearly alone in my opinion. but I will stop complaining from now on. cheers and good weekend to you all :hat: