Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

press your luck titans

Stephen

hey, the original.....and still the best!

..and it gives us two guesses...

again...we never blow anybody out and we're short of running backs....so we need a strong game....

We dont throw to the backs ...we throw downfield.....so we will have a couple intercepted...

..but...at home....we rally to win late...

28 of 41, 290, 3 TDs, 2 INTs

Post count doesn't matter, if its threads with Injury reports, stats, good articles, FA, Draft, roster moves and such, but what do we get out of a thread where people just guessing on result or stats?

Darn! You're right! Okay, let's pack up this message board seeing as none of us should be speculating about ANYTHING that is not factual.

(sarcasm)

I love these threads. Gives people something to discuss between games.

-d.

Darn! You're right! Okay, let's pack up this message board seeing as none of us should be speculating about ANYTHING that is not factual.

(sarcasm)

I love these threads. Gives people something to discuss between games.

-d.

Well its not a discussion because people are just guessing. its really pointless and it flooding the forum with useless threads so you might miss the one that you can actually use for something.

btw I think Luck throws 74/75 743 for 10 Tds and 0 Int (Avery drop) or maybe only 9tds... what do you guys think? ... jesus :facepalm:

Well its not a discussion because people are just guessing. its really pointless and it flooding the forum with useless threads so you might miss the one that you can actually use for something.

btw I think Luck throws 74/75 743 for 10 Tds and 0 Int (Avery drop) or maybe only 9tds... what do you guys think? ... jesus :facepalm:

Just gonna spoil the Fun for everyone aren't you?? -___-

as much as this number crunching makes me scratch my head, it's funny.

It's rather simple... just plug his weekly #'s into a saved spreadsheet.. Literally, a minutes worth of "crunching". I certainly wouldn't be putting a lot of time into it.

I was just amazed at the high projections, so it did take a couple of minutes of tracking the first few weeks down, but it's interesting...

Yeah and I'll do, but as I stated its flooding the good things. is it possible to ignore a single member threads?

Sure, you'll have to get someone to explain to you how it works.... I don't use it. I just wish there was a way of blocking certain people from reading your posts... Sorta like a reverse ignore function.

It's rather simple... just plug his weekly #'s into a saved spreadsheet.. Literally, a minutes worth of "crunching". I certainly wouldn't be putting a lot of time into it.

I was just amazed at the high projections, so it did take a couple of minutes of tracking the first few weeks down, but it's interesting...

Spread sheets (and numbers) rule the world :)

Seriously though you'd be amazed though what a basic working knowledge of Excel and some time and patience can throw up. A lot of info out there just waiting to be crunched in the right way.

However when you get into writing VB stuff you're beyond all help.

If I recollect correctly, old uncle started this tradition.

Stephen is just continuing it.

Well that was not really the point, I have nothing against Stephen I dont know him but he is creating threads lately with no value IMO, and those people that do it as well should also stop IMO, but I'm clearly alone in my opinion. but I will stop complaining from now on. cheers and good weekend to you all :hat: