Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indra

Guess Luck's Stat Line

Against the Titans I'm hoping for a breakout game from Luck as far as efficiency. 30 of 38 for 341 yards, 3 touchdowns, no picks, 28 yards rushing.

22 of 41 286 yards 2 TD's 2 ints

This is more in line with his season stats thus far, and could be nearly on the money. Hoping for a better showing, though! ;)

I'm sure he's been trying to work on INTs but it would be hard for any rc/young QB not to throw them in this system with all the pressure they recieve. Many of the throws have to be made into double coverage.

I'm hoping 300+ 2tds no INTs at least.

''

hey, is this 'Press Your Luck'? I smell Copyright infringement...

But check it out. WE dont blow anybody out and we barely beat Tennessee back in October..

With Donald Brown out...that leaves just Vic Ballard and D. Catrter,,..both of whom have fumble issues...

We'll be throwing but the Titans dont have a big time attack either other than the RB Johnson..

Luck is beter at home than on the road

28 of 41, 290, 3 TDs, 2 INTs

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It’s gonna be a very good football team. With the right coaches the sky is the limit for an Andrew luck Led team with a good defense and o line
    • There is a big debate over here about this subject as well, when a soccer team fails, is it the players fault or is it the way they are coached. More often than not it is the coach that is fired and the players stay. Taking Doyle as an example Was he in the correct place to make the catches - Yes Was the ball thrown to him in a way that allowed him to catch it - Yes So how can it be the coaches fault that he dropped/fumbled the ball as often as he did?   That said it is the coaches responsibility to rally and inspire the players when things are going against them, from what I saw last night Pagano did not seem capable of doing this, especially when he saw history repeating itself in the closing stages of the game.   He should have been doing what it took to make the players aware of the consequences of another defeat rather than pick up the pieces after it happened.   I think the only thing that will make Pagano leave is if the revenues flowing into the team take a dip and the fans turn against him (if they haven't done so already), I do not like to see any-one getting the sack in any walk of life, but I do not think if he were to go he would need to "sign on" with the type of payoff he would received.   As I have said before, I watch from afar, but even from here things do not look good.
    • Competent being the key there... we're SOL in that regard.
    • This is not the Titans of yesteryear. They probably look at the Colts and say the exact same thing. Don't fool yourself, Indy is not that good right now unfortunately . Tenn has great running backs, a vey solid offensive line and MM has only gotten better each year and is very talented. They are better than the Colts.
  • Members

• MFT5

MFT5 189

• Susie Q

Susie Q 1,356

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 11,000

• coltsva

coltsva 207

• MackAttack

MackAttack 104

• Wes Heilman