Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quarterbacks on Money Down(3rd down)

HtownColt

Are you serious? You do realize that the Chiefs have the 2nd worst offense in entire NFL? I mean, I know the Colts arent the 85 bears, but c'mon man!

Have you seen our Corner play or for that matter our entire Secondary play for that matter? Butler had 2 good games a couple weeks ago no question but 2 good games does not make up for 10 other games of being non existent(speaking of the rest of our Secondary). We had to run out there with Cassius freakin Vaughn for 7 of our 12 games. Now obviously the Chiefs have had a bad year but that still dont change the fact that they have Dwayne Bowe and Jamaal Charles or Moeaki all very capable and talented

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Redskin posters should change their usernames to 'Luck is Great, But'.....I'd actually prefer if you just discredited him with your tantalising interpretation of stats, schedules and shoulda woulda coulda's, rather than the phoney props you so lovingly give out (for about 2 nano seconds).

The definition of tiresome: Redskins fans on a Colts Forum telling us all how much better a QB they have. And proving it so well.