Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Better Late than Never

TKnight24

Hello Again Colts Family & Fans of other Teams (Texans, Redskins, Etc) :wave:

Hope everyone is having a Great Week & Enjoying our Colts being 8-4

As some of you know, I don't get to see the Colts games often. So I took advantage of NFL Replay showing our game vs DET & I DVR'd the Game. I made a few observations while watching the game & I thought I would share them with you guys. So here goes.........

1. Our TE's are AMAZING! Both Fleener & Allen had a Good Game

2. I found out that Satele & Tavaseu could pass for Twins imo (1st time seeing Tavaseu in Action so I thought we had Satele playing NT for a minute.)

3. The Running Game is slowly but surely coming around

4. Andrew Luck seems more "Confident" throwing off of Play Action

5. The O-line blocks better on Play Action. Either that or the Lions Pass Rush slacked on the TD Pass to Fleener (Off of Play Action)

6. Vaughn seriously needs to improve his CB Skills. I understand he was sticking the Best WR in the NFL, but he could've put more Effort than he did. And Calvin called him out on it in the Sound FX Clip Below. I think his BEST Effort in Coverage came on the TD he prevented by slapping the ball from CJ's hands.

7. Bethea is playing with some Intensity out there. Roaming around & making plays. Liking what I'm seeing from him.

8. Arians should start wearing Pads on the Sidelines (referring to him being Knocked over) :lol:

9. We seem to have a lot of Success running the "No-Huddle" Offense so hopefully we Run that a bit more

10. I was loving the Screens & Quick Passes that Arians was calling. Just hope our WR's understand that a Slant means you cut the face of the defender, not run behind them. Definitely a reason why Luck threw a Pick. Think it was Avery who ran behind the CB on the Slant route.

These are my Observations of the Game. Let me know what you guys think. And here's the Video of Johnson & Stafford Wired vs the Colts. Stafford shows his Respect for Andrew & Calvin shows how Vaughn was "Helped" throughout the Game & how Davis wasn't.

PS: If you "Quote" me on this, please DELETE the YouTube Link so it doesn't post the Video multiple times. It slows down others Computers. Gotta make sure everyone enjoys their Experience on the Forum. So yeah, just throwing that out there. That is all, thank you :thanks:

:coltslogo:

Sorry man. No TV is worth that much money to me. I don't even have cable.

i don't have cable either, but buddy of mine got sunday ticket for free for being a new subscriber to direct tv. i would at least call and threaten to cancel unless they kicked it in.

Hello Again Colts Family & Fans of other Teams (Texans, Redskins, Etc) :wave:

Hope everyone is having a Great Week & Enjoying our Colts being 8-4

As some of you know, I don't get to see the Colts games often. So I took advantage of NFL Replay showing our game vs DET & I DVR'd the Game. I made a few observations while watching the game & I thought I would share them with you guys. So here goes.........

1. Our TE's are AMAZING! Both Fleener & Allen had a Good Game

2. I found out that Satele & Tavaseu could pass for Twins imo (1st time seeing Tavaseu in Action so I thought we had Satele playing NT for a minute.)

3. The Running Game is slowly but surely coming around

4. Andrew Luck seems more "Confident" throwing off of Play Action

5. The O-line blocks better on Play Action. Either that or the Lions Pass Rush slacked on the TD Pass to Fleener (Off of Play Action)

6. Vaughn seriously needs to improve his CB Skills. I understand he was sticking the Best WR in the NFL, but he could've put more Effort than he did. And Calvin called him out on it in the Sound FX Clip Below. I think his BEST Effort in Coverage came on the TD he prevented by slapping the ball from CJ's hands.

7. Bethea is playing with some Intensity out there. Roaming around & making plays. Liking what I'm seeing from him.

8. Arians should start wearing Pads on the Sidelines (referring to him being Knocked over) :lol:

9. We seem to have a lot of Success running the "No-Huddle" Offense so hopefully we Run that a bit more

10. I was loving the Screens & Quick Passes that Arians was calling. Just hope our WR's understand that a Slant means you cut the face of the defender, not run behind them. Definitely a reason why Luck threw a Pick. Think it was Avery who ran behind the CB on the Slant route.

These are my Observations of the Game. Let me know what you guys think. And here's the Video of Johnson & Stafford Wired vs the Colts. Stafford shows his Respect for Andrew & Calvin shows how Vaughn was "Helped" throughout the Game & how Davis wasn't.

PS: If you "Quote" me on this, please DELETE the YouTube Link so it doesn't post the Video multiple times. It slows down others Computers. Gotta make sure everyone enjoys there Experience on the Forum. So yeah, just throwing that out there. That is all, thank you :thanks:

:coltslogo:

you could run the no huddle more, but it would tire our offense down just as much as it would the defense of the other team. but coming out at the beginning of the game doing it wouldnt hurt. especially against someone like houston who is better when they get a few seconds to set defensively.

you could run the no huddle more, but it would tire our offense down just as much as it would the defense of the other team. but coming out at the beginning of the game doing it wouldnt hurt. especially against someone like houston who is better when they get a few seconds to set defensively.

That's what I was thinking. Come out showing the other team we mean business. Lol

" This guy got so much help, they not giving him as much help, Vontae, they not giving him much help. But this one over here" -Calvin Johnson, then walks off haha

"When I'm on this dude(Vaughn) and the safety aint got no help we have to go down"- Calvin Johnson

He was just talking down on Vaughn the whole game.

Any else watch the NFL replay of this game?

Lol there was a part where Vontae is walking with Johnson and Stafford telling them how good Luck is. Somehing like "He got back to beat Green Bat we were down 21-3 at hafltime" while following them to their sideline

I saw it! Vontae voice had me dying laughing! haha

I was hoping that video above had that segment but it doesn't :(