•  

Photo

Better Late than Never

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#1 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 9031 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

Hello Again Colts Family & Fans of other Teams (Texans, Redskins, Etc) :wave:

Hope everyone is having a Great Week & Enjoying our Colts being 8-4

As some of you know, I don't get to see the Colts games often. So I took advantage of NFL Replay showing our game vs DET & I DVR'd the Game. I made a few observations while watching the game & I thought I would share them with you guys. So here goes.........

1. Our TE's are AMAZING! Both Fleener & Allen had a Good Game

2. I found out that Satele & Tavaseu could pass for Twins imo (1st time seeing Tavaseu in Action so I thought we had Satele playing NT for a minute.)

3. The Running Game is slowly but surely coming around

4. Andrew Luck seems more "Confident" throwing off of Play Action

5. The O-line blocks better on Play Action. Either that or the Lions Pass Rush slacked on the TD Pass to Fleener (Off of Play Action)

6. Vaughn seriously needs to improve his CB Skills. I understand he was sticking the Best WR in the NFL, but he could've put more Effort than he did. And Calvin called him out on it in the Sound FX Clip Below. I think his BEST Effort in Coverage came on the TD he prevented by slapping the ball from CJ's hands.

7. Bethea is playing with some Intensity out there. Roaming around & making plays. Liking what I'm seeing from him.

8. Arians should start wearing Pads on the Sidelines (referring to him being Knocked over) :lol:

9. We seem to have a lot of Success running the "No-Huddle" Offense so hopefully we Run that a bit more

10. I was loving the Screens & Quick Passes that Arians was calling. Just hope our WR's understand that a Slant means you cut the face of the defender, not run behind them. Definitely a reason why Luck threw a Pick. Think it was Avery who ran behind the CB on the Slant route.

These are my Observations of the Game. Let me know what you guys think. And here's the Video of Johnson & Stafford Wired vs the Colts. Stafford shows his Respect for Andrew & Calvin shows how Vaughn was "Helped" throughout the Game & how Davis wasn't.

PS: If you "Quote" me on this, please DELETE the YouTube Link so it doesn't post the Video multiple times. It slows down others Computers. Gotta make sure everyone enjoys their Experience on the Forum. So yeah, just throwing that out there. That is all, thank you :thanks:

:coltslogo:

Apple Juice keeps me sane, society doesn't

Apple Juice relaxes my mind, society doesn't

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 CjMcGirt23

CjMcGirt23
  • 584 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

I love it "I wanna see their quarterback" and later to Vontae "Ya'll do have a good young quarterback"
CjMcGirt23

#3 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 9031 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

I love it "I wanna see their quarterback" and later to Vontae "Ya'll do have a good young quarterback"

Yep. Glad to see he's earning Respect from some of the Best in the Business

#4 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2430 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

the look on suh's face was priceless when luck scored that last td

#5 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 5816 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

PS: If you "Quote" me on this, please DELETE the YouTube Link so it doesn't post the Video multiple times. It slows down others Computers. Gotta make sure everyone enjoys there Experience on the Forum. So yeah, just throwing that out there. That is all, thank you :thanks:

i'd like to paste this all over the forum :thmup:

#6 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 9031 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

i'd like to paste this all over the forum :thmup:

If you were a mod you probably could lol

#7 BLOODontheTRACKS

BLOODontheTRACKS
  • 8498 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:28 PM

how can you not watch the colts every sunday? if not in the area get nfl sunday ticket

#8 gspdx

gspdx
  • 416 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

how can you not watch the colts every sunday? if not in the area get nfl sunday ticket

Sorry man. No TV is worth that much money to me. I don't even have cable.

#9 RomanianColtsFan

RomanianColtsFan
  • 791 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

That video shows that pre game speeches and pumping up is cheap, all teams do that. You need football skills to back it up.

#10 BLOODontheTRACKS

BLOODontheTRACKS
  • 8498 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

Sorry man. No TV is worth that much money to me. I don't even have cable.

i don't have cable either, but buddy of mine got sunday ticket for free for being a new subscriber to direct tv. i would at least call and threaten to cancel unless they kicked it in.

#11 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 6303 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

Yep. Glad to see he's earning Respect from some of the Best in the Business

Good point about Davis there too. That kid is well worth a second pick IMHO.

#12 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 5816 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

Good point about Davis there too. That kid is well worth a second pick IMHO.

assuming he keeps his personal life together. indy has to be a better environment than miami, both the city & the teammates

#13 Nadine

Nadine

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:38 PM

I don't recognize you. new look!

We can embed tweets now:  http://forums.colts....bed-tweets-now/

#14 gbrads_rants

gbrads_rants
  • 570 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

Great video....Cassius gets NO RESPECT....I thought Darius Butler shouldve started he had a decent game at any rate

#15 gbrads_rants

gbrads_rants
  • 570 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

The video makes you think Detroit won LOL!!!!!

#16 Warhorse

Warhorse
  • 3347 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

If you were a mod you probably could lol

Shakedown a mod?
Que Maiden....."Run to the Hills". :HFire:

(Actually, I think he'd do well at it)

"Anyone a die harder fan? I will be there believing to the end. Who is with me?" Thread started by Steveeoaktree33 at 2:49 PM of the day the Colts executed the second largest comeback in NFL playoff history. Very few concurred.

#17 betheafan41

betheafan41
  • 1255 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

Hello Again Colts Family & Fans of other Teams (Texans, Redskins, Etc) :wave:

Hope everyone is having a Great Week & Enjoying our Colts being 8-4

As some of you know, I don't get to see the Colts games often. So I took advantage of NFL Replay showing our game vs DET & I DVR'd the Game. I made a few observations while watching the game & I thought I would share them with you guys. So here goes.........

1. Our TE's are AMAZING! Both Fleener & Allen had a Good Game

2. I found out that Satele & Tavaseu could pass for Twins imo (1st time seeing Tavaseu in Action so I thought we had Satele playing NT for a minute.)

3. The Running Game is slowly but surely coming around

4. Andrew Luck seems more "Confident" throwing off of Play Action

5. The O-line blocks better on Play Action. Either that or the Lions Pass Rush slacked on the TD Pass to Fleener (Off of Play Action)

6. Vaughn seriously needs to improve his CB Skills. I understand he was sticking the Best WR in the NFL, but he could've put more Effort than he did. And Calvin called him out on it in the Sound FX Clip Below. I think his BEST Effort in Coverage came on the TD he prevented by slapping the ball from CJ's hands.

7. Bethea is playing with some Intensity out there. Roaming around & making plays. Liking what I'm seeing from him.

8. Arians should start wearing Pads on the Sidelines (referring to him being Knocked over) :lol:

9. We seem to have a lot of Success running the "No-Huddle" Offense so hopefully we Run that a bit more

10. I was loving the Screens & Quick Passes that Arians was calling. Just hope our WR's understand that a Slant means you cut the face of the defender, not run behind them. Definitely a reason why Luck threw a Pick. Think it was Avery who ran behind the CB on the Slant route.

These are my Observations of the Game. Let me know what you guys think. And here's the Video of Johnson & Stafford Wired vs the Colts. Stafford shows his Respect for Andrew & Calvin shows how Vaughn was "Helped" throughout the Game & how Davis wasn't.

PS: If you "Quote" me on this, please DELETE the YouTube Link so it doesn't post the Video multiple times. It slows down others Computers. Gotta make sure everyone enjoys there Experience on the Forum. So yeah, just throwing that out there. That is all, thank you :thanks:

you could run the no huddle more, but it would tire our offense down just as much as it would the defense of the other team. but coming out at the beginning of the game doing it wouldnt hurt. especially against someone like houston who is better when they get a few seconds to set defensively.

Believe In Blue!!!

#18 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 9031 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

you could run the no huddle more, but it would tire our offense down just as much as it would the defense of the other team. but coming out at the beginning of the game doing it wouldnt hurt. especially against someone like houston who is better when they get a few seconds to set defensively.

That's what I was thinking. Come out showing the other team we mean business. Lol

#19 Malakai432

Malakai432
  • 6338 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

the look on suh's face was priceless when luck scored that last td

Indeed it was, DEMORALIZED!!!!

Vontae Davis is what happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object, then they have a kid! 

Dancing Monkey BAM!  :monkeydance: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Bandit strikes again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#20 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 9031 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Shakedown a mod?
Que Maiden....."Run to the Hills". :HFire:

(Actually, I think he'd do well at it)

Well you're a mod. Think you could tweak my PS quote where it says "make sure everyone enjoys there" Change it to their lol. Didn't realize I put the wrong one lol

#21 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 9031 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

Great video....Cassius gets NO RESPECT....I thought Darius Butler shouldve started he had a decent game at any rate

Exactly. Calvin Johnson didn't even know his name. He knew Vontae. Referred to Vaughn as " The one down here" :lol:

#22 HtownColt

HtownColt
  • 5333 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

" This guy got so much help, they not giving him as much help, Vontae, they not giving him much help. But this one over here" -Calvin Johnson, then walks off haha

"When I'm on this dude(Vaughn) and the safety aint got no help we have to go down"- Calvin Johnson

He was just talking down on Vaughn the whole game.

#23 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 6303 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

assuming he keeps his personal life together. indy has to be a better environment than miami, both the city & the teammates

As far as I know, he didn't have any 'personal life' issues in Miami. I know they portrayed him as lazy on Hard Knocks.

#24 Warhorse

Warhorse
  • 3347 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

Well you're a mod. Think you could tweak my PS quote where it says "make sure everyone enjoys there" Change it to their lol. Didn't realize I put the wrong one lol

Done.

"Anyone a die harder fan? I will be there believing to the end. Who is with me?" Thread started by Steveeoaktree33 at 2:49 PM of the day the Colts executed the second largest comeback in NFL playoff history. Very few concurred.

#25 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 9031 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

Done.

Thanks. I'll be sure to put in a good word for you to Nadine for a Promotion :D lol

#26 Captain Americolt

Captain Americolt
  • 2568 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

Any else watch the NFL replay of this game?
Lol there was a part where Vontae is walking with Johnson and Stafford telling them how good Luck is. Somehing like "He got back to beat Green Bat we were down 21-3 at hafltime" while following them to their sideline

#27 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 9031 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

Any else watch the NFL replay of this game?
Lol there was a part where Vontae is walking with Johnson and Stafford telling them how good Luck is. Somehing like "He got back to beat Green Bat we were down 21-3 at hafltime" while following them to their sideline

I saw it! Vontae voice had me dying laughing! haha

I was hoping that video above had that segment but it doesn't :(

#28 Captain Americolt

Captain Americolt
  • 2568 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

I saw it! Vontae voice had me dying laughing! haha

Lol his voice is so high pitched. Kinda like Chris Tucker

#29 INColts12

INColts12
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:16 AM

Im enjoying our 8-4 and sitting in the driver seat of our own playoff berth

#30 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 3467 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

Lol his voice is so high pitched. Kinda like Chris Tucker

Now we need someone to play the Jackie Chan role lol.

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      18 Apr
    Bogie

The Fender Stratocaster turned 60, Happy Birthday to the man's best friend. You can never go wrong with a good strat, never.

Show comments (3)
View All Updates