Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton is so good, it's like cheating

BayAreaBronco

Sez Mark Barron:

Peyton Manning has a seven-game winning streak. He has 29 touchdowns this season, a Broncos team record, putting him ahead of John Elway. The adjustments Manning made during last week's game against Tampa Bay left Buccaneers players stunned.

"It was amazing, almost like I thought he was cheating," safety Mark Barron told the Tampa Tribune. "I was just kind of in amazement that he was able to recognize some the things that we were doing. Most of it was new but he picked up on it and he recognized a lot of the things that we were doing."

Cute!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/21272150/tenpoint-stance-beyond-afcs-new-wave-qbs-its-still-brady-and-peyton/

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sez Mark Barron:

Peyton Manning has a seven-game winning streak. He has 29 touchdowns this season, a Broncos team record, putting him ahead of John Elway. The adjustments Manning made during last week's game against Tampa Bay left Buccaneers players stunned.

"It was amazing, almost like I thought he was cheating," safety Mark Barron told the Tampa Tribune. "I was just kind of in amazement that he was able to recognize some the things that we were doing. Most of it was new but he picked up on it and he recognized a lot of the things that we were doing."

Cute!

http://www.cbssports...ady-and-peyton/

players have been saying that for years in post game comments , thus the keep away strategy is 1 key attempt to limit that ability

As much as I miss Peyton, it is really nice getting to see him flourish and end his career on a high note. He deserves it as a world class athlete and person. With that being said, I love the new direction of our team.

You said it. If the Colts can't win the Super Bowl, I want the Broncos to do it. I don't like Elway all that much, but Peyton deserves it.

He forgot to use his cheat codes against the good teams. What a sport

& also in early games was still developing chemistry and team had many fumbles , Not saying he wopuld have won but I give credit to texans trhis year , u can give credit for Peytons body of accomplishment and way he has performed in his comeback season

Respect all good players and al;l good teams, it makes the sport better overall

Sez Mark Barron:

Cute!

http://www.cbssports...ady-and-peyton/

That's funny. Peyton just cheats..... :D

So beating the Steelers in the opener and then the Raiders a few games later was just luck I guess?

Excuses....

they had trouble getting to big ben & stopping him on long 3rd downs and pulled that game out

I am not saying they are better than texans, just better than initial part of season , sorry if u cant see that, I give texans all the credit in the world, guess u cant to others

they had trouble getting to big ben & stopping him on long 3rd downs and pulled that game out

I am not saying they are better than texans, just better than initial part of season , sorry if u cant see that, I give texans all the credit in the world, guess u cant to others

"B" ..agreed

I think its obvious that If the Colts play at Houston next month,,,,

The Texas wont be seeing the same caliber of team they saw in September..

"B" ..agreed

This is absolutely true. The Broncos will admit that themselves. They've gotten better as chemistry developed in all areas. And it continues to.

Though last night I dreamed that the Texans spanked us again :)

This is absolutely true. The Broncos will admit that themselves. They've gotten better as chemistry developed in all areas. And it continues to.

Really? Wow. Must have been that big butt-whipping the Texans took at New England next Monday that inspired them...

Enough during the game & day to think about the fututre, not in ones nightmares

"B" ..agreed

Colts or Broncos , Colts didnt play Texans yet still have 2 left If I have it right week 15 & 17 ,

Broncos & texans played in Sept , the 23rd , 3rd week of seasopn right after falcons

glad agree anyway , maybe u mean if Broncos play Texans in playoffs will be different bronco's team Texans played in sept

So let me see if I got it

Steelers - Great chemistry

Falcons - Bad chemistry

Texans - More bad chemistry

Raiders - Sweet chemistry!

Patriots - Aw man bad chemistry again

Chargers - Chemistry once more!! Woo woo!

Question is will they suddenly lose their "chemistry" when they play the Ravens and then magically regain it the next week against the Browns...only time will tell.

Really? Wow. Must have been that big butt-whipping the Texans took at New England next Monday that inspired them...

Falcons - Bad chemistry

Question is will they suddenly lose their "chemistry" when they play the Ravens and then magically regain it the next week against the Browns...only time will tell.

Steelers - Great chemistry never said great at all, but puled game out if u read what i said

Falcons - Bad chemistry , bad ist hafl great second

Texans - More bad chemistry was coming back dont remember partcic ulars

Raiders - Sweet chemistry! played a full game

Patriots - Aw man bad chemistry again fumble on way to opening TD on deep pass to DT & that " could " of channged game * momentum , try come back Mgchaahee drops easy 3rd dwm pass on next to last drive i think , &, next series inside the 5 & Mcahee fumbles

Chargers - Chemistry once more!! Woo woo! only in 2nd half & that changed season

Question is will they suddenly lose their "chemistry" when they play the Ravens and then magically regain it the next week against the Browns...only time will tell. Now that will agree with

Broncos need to learn to play a full game from the start , turnovers have decreased, receiver timing , esp with DT better

Mcahee tough loss as really need his power even thopugh this year diod fumble more than any other, he could of changed thopughg , may have been an aberration & great pass blocker & reciver usually saave for that key drop

Just saying team is better than at start, u cant seem to get that, every TV station says same though i dont love TV people

This is my last comment on this, I dont need to waste my time saying its a better team now than at start and u run off on me, esp when i give texans there respect., is it that colts beat texans for all those Peyton years that u are saying this ??

anyway again thats all opn this subject, better things to do witrh my time

Falcons - Bad chemistry

Well in my opinion if the Broncos do play the Texans again you won't see the same team you saw in September. :D The Texans are a good team but in the play offs anything can happen and probably will. Just keep rooting for your team as you should and will but don't compare playoff games to what happened in the regular season because that's how disappointments happen. Play off time is when all teams start with a clean slate. :thmup:

Falcons - Bad chemistry

are you mad because your team doesn't get enough respect or do you just hate the broncos?

Falcons - Bad chemistry

What will Houston lose when New England gets a hold of them Monday night???

Falcons - Bad chemistry

Did the Texans lose their chemistry against the Jags and the Lions?

Teams have ups and downs. So do quarterbacks. Doesn't change the fact that the Broncos are doing pretty good, nor does it change the fact that Manning's play at quarterback has been a huge benefit to them.

And speaking to the development of the team, it's obvious that they are better now than they were even in Week 1 against the Steelers. I'd say the same thing about the Pats, the Bengals, the Niners, etc. It's a long season. I don't see why it's so hard to believe that the Broncos have improved since earlier in the season. And I doubt you'd find it very comforting that the Texans beat the Broncos earlier this season if you wind up playing them in the postseason. The Texans are a really good team, capable of beating anyone in the AFC, but that's got little to do with how you played against the Broncos two and a half months ago.

As much as I miss Peyton, it is really nice getting to see him flourish and end his career on a high note. He deserves it as a world class athlete and person. With that being said, I love the new direction of our team.

The only Denver-Indy match I could tolerate would be in the AFC title game

....but then, you know what everybody would say ???

.....what happened to Houston???

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 7, 2012 - baiting
Hidden by Nadine, December 7, 2012 - baiting

You guys debate worse than 3 year olds. I guess Papa Manning still has the leash on pretty tight around here. I really hope the Colts play the Broncos in the playoffs...that's going to be hilarious

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 7, 2012 - responding to removed post
Hidden by Nadine, December 7, 2012 - responding to removed post

You guys debate worse than 3 year olds. I guess Papa Manning still has the leash on pretty tight around here. I really hope the Colts play the Broncos in the playoffs...that's going to be hilarious

Wont see me laughing.. oh wait.. maybe just a little. Not at the Colts, not at Luck nor the team.. maybe just a little at Jim.. ;) *ducks for cover*

Well if they play the Broncos that will probably mean we won our first playoff game. :thmup: Will the Texans still be in the playoffs ? :dunno: As for debating your not debating your :stir: Nuff Said :)

you're just begging us to push your buttons

First 6 games, Broncos gave up 23 points per game. You might as well wash out the Raiders game because the Raiders are and might still not be a competitive team.

That means the Broncos gave up 133 points over 5 of those 6 games for a whopping 26.5 points per game. Next 6 games, Broncos have given up 18 points per game.

To me, the improvement of the D is a key difference.

Next, their center and right guard positions. J.D.Walton went down during game 4. Dan Koppen, the ex-Patriot at center, has been a better fit for the no huddle than J.D.Walton. Their right guard Chris Kuper came back for the 1st Chargers game, I think, and has been out of the line up since the 2nd Chargers game. I have to admit that the Chargers, in their 2nd game vs the Broncos, played real hard and still came up short, I could see it in their defensive intensity. I believe the wind probably got knocked out of their sails after they gave it all and still came up short. McGahee was lost for the season in that game and Chris Kuper went back to the injury list after that game as well.

It was not like the Bucs were not a red hot team coming into the Broncos game and the Broncos took care of business, as usual. Yes, it is hard to put up 30 points every week, even an experienced team like the Pats put up just 23 vs the Dolphins on the road while the Titans shellacked them. Each game assumes its own dynamic and matchups.

Last but not least, they have gotten 2 TDs out of their special teams and some good field position due to Trindon Holliday for their offense. He was acquired, I think, around the 1st Chargers game. Texans fans are familiar with him. He started by fumbling once (or twice but he lost it once), and 2 ST fumbles within their own 20 gave Chargers 14 easy points. Then came the MNF comeback, the bye week to work on stability on O, D and ST. Then they start by crushing the Saints 34-14, get 2 ST TDs with Holliday in the Bengals and Panthers games, and their ST play has improved.

To me, the key differences are the improvement in the Broncos D and the improvement in O-line play of the Broncos thus leading to more efficient offense, and improved ST play helping with field position. The numbers reflect it.

First 6 games, Broncos gave up 23 points per game. You might as well wash out the Raiders game because the Raiders are and might still not be a competitive team.

That means the Broncos gave up 133 points over 5 of those 6 games for a whopping 26.5 points per game. Next 6 games, Broncos have given up 18 points per game.

To me, the improvement of the D is a key difference.

Next, their center and right guard positions. J.D.Walton went down during game 4. Dan Koppen, the ex-Patriot at center, has been a better fit for the no huddle than J.D.Walton. Their right guard Chris Kuper came back for the 1st Chargers game, I think, and has been out of the line up since the 2nd Chargers game. I have to admit that the Chargers, in their 2nd game vs the Broncos, played real hard and still came up short, I could see it in their defensive intensity. I believe the wind probably got knocked out of their sails after they gave it all and still came up short. McGahee was lost for the season in that game and Chris Kuper went back to the injury list after that game as well.

It was not like the Bucs were not a red hot team coming into the Broncos game and the Broncos took care of business, as usual. Yes, it is hard to put up 30 points every week, even an experienced team like the Pats put up just 23 vs the Dolphins on the road while the Titans shellacked them. Each game assumes its own dynamic and matchups.

Last but not least, they have gotten 2 TDs out of their special teams and some good field position due to Trindon Holliday for their offense. He was acquired, I think, around the 1st Chargers game. Texans fans are familiar with him. He started by fumbling once (or twice but he lost it once), and 2 ST fumbles within their own 20 gave Chargers 14 easy points. Then came the MNF comeback, the bye week to work on stability on O, D and ST. Then they start by crushing the Saints 34-14, get 2 ST TDs with Holliday in the Bengals and Panthers games, and their ST play has improved.

To me, the key differences are the improvement in the Broncos D and the improvement in O-line play of the Broncos thus leading to more efficient offense, and improved ST play helping with field position. The numbers reflect it.

I think kuper had stayed in once he came back but did always have ankle issues or may have left for 1 game again, not sure, but he may not play tonight however and was downgraded today from probable to questionable as u may have seen , i quoted u so u can see it where i posted it in Denver -10+ etc

anyway like and agree with most of what u say, but 1 on this site just wont listen to anything, & i have losst respect for, maybe i never had and just always give all the benefit of the doubt but this thread got way out of hand by saying a simple concept , all i know but 1, & i mean all on this site & tv & newspaers & respected analysts agree with but person who i shall not name & now know dont need to ever bother to answer, he can have the last word if wants as doesnt deserve my time or respect to answer

6971_502612029771742_539281023_n.jpg

First of all, I didn't ask for your opinion, second of all you are free to share it, and third it seems as if people on here don't like me questioning the Great Peyton Manning, sorry, gonna share my opinion as well, and sugar is bad for you.

First of all, I didn't ask for your opinion, second of all you are free to share it, and third it seems as if people on here don't like me questioning the Great Peyton Manning, sorry, gonna share my opinion as well, and sugar is bad for you.

True, you didn't ask MY opinion, I felt free to give it anyway. You question people's ability to debate, and call them 3 yr. olds, when in reality, it is because you don't care for what they say. You got two things right, Peyton Manning is the Great One, and yes, sugar is bad for you,,, the reason I don't sugar coat.

True, you didn't ask MY opinion, I felt free to give it anyway. You question people's ability to debate, and call them 3 yr. olds, when in reality, it is because you don't care for what they say. You got two things right, Peyton Manning is the Great One, and yes, sugar is bad for you,,, the reason I don't sugar coat.

Well when I say I don't think the Broncos' losses were all due to 'bad chemistry', and all people come back at me with is "Y U HATE BRONCOZ?" or "U GONNA GET BEAT ON MONDAY" I mean come onnnn

Well when I say I don't think the Broncos' losses were all due to 'bad chemistry', and all people come back at me with is "Y U HATE BRONCOZ?" or "U GONNA GET BEAT ON MONDAY" I mean come onnnn

WHATZ WR0NG W1TH TH0ZE 5TATEMENTZ¿ :scratch:

Well since you have said these things have been posted to you show a link please because I have never seen anything like that posted to you. (Link please to prove me wrong) Your not :stir: again are you. :funny:

Well since you have said these things have been posted to you show a link please because I have never seen anything like that posted to you. (Link please to prove me wrong) Your not :stir: again are you. :funny:

The quotes are all there lol

The quotes are all there lol

I ask for LINKS not quotes because I don't have time to read all your post. No LOL needed just links please. I would like to see them myself thank you.