Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

SERIES FLASHBACK: 2010

1 post in this topic

Indianapolis reached the final four games of 2010 with a 6-6 record. The .500 mark came after three straight losses. The Colts needed four wins to reach the playoffs for a ninth straight year. They won four straight games to reach the playoffs, two of which came against Tennessee.

View the full article

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Facts Hes turnover machine 
    • I have them on dvd too.  The kid hits everything!  I didnt say he did it well.  Your original post said he didn't hit.  I just said he does, and half the time its at the end of the play and he ends up clocking a team mate. the kid is raw, but i like his measurables so i'll give it time. i wasnt suggesting he was bob sanders 2.0 in any way.  
    • It was too backloaded. They did a six year contract worth $120m, and the cap hit in the first two years only accounted for ~$20m of the total value of the contract. That means the last four years would have to account for $100m on the cap. The Ravens knew full well that they would have to extend Flacco again, and that's what they did. But now they had to give him a raise, and from 2013-16, they've paid him a total of $106m cash ($26.5m/year), and not all of that is on the cap yet... but it will be. That guy threw 20 TDs and 15 INTs this year (but at least he finally hit 4,000 yards!)    He's decidedly average, even above average. When he gets hot, he can have a four game stretch like he did in the 2012 playoffs. They didn't have much choice but to give him a big contract, but they didn't have to backload it so heavily.    I always said they should have structured it with moderate increases each year, not super low hits up front with sharp increases after Year 3. The Packers did a much more balanced contract with Rodgers, and even the Colts with Luck.
    • Jimmy Raye seems like a very smart and nice man.   However, I wonder... How much input did Raye have regarding all the lousy draft choices and free agent acquisitions made over the past three years?   Also, lets not forget, Jimmy Raye has been one of the top heads of administration during the years of dysfunction. His presence did not seem to help.
    • No way you don't contact these GM guys unless your serious if anything it makes him look bad for choosing Raye over the others 
  • Members

• Superfly Jay

Superfly Jay 47

• JColts72

JColts72 402

• Malakai432

Malakai432 3,481

• will426

will426 612

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 1,966

• Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 162

• egg

egg 178

• cclaser

cclaser 2

• SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 4,328

Moderators
    • SP_21

SP_21 336

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.