Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colts.com

SERIES FLASHBACK: 2010

Indianapolis reached the final four games of 2010 with a 6-6 record. The .500 mark came after three straight losses. The Colts needed four wins to reach the playoffs for a ninth straight year. They won four straight games to reach the playoffs, two of which came against Tennessee.

View the full article

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm giving Luck this year and that's it. I think he'll be fine only because we traded down in the draft and didn't take a QB. That's the ONLY reason the FO has any credit with me at this point about Luck. I don't think they'd sabotage the team just to push the narrative a 2nd time, especially when we had such a high draft pick. Right now, though, it's too early to tell from our point of view whether Luck will be ready for the start of the season or not. One negative thing about science and medicine is that it affects everyone's body differently. Luck may be on the poor side of it with his injury.    Giving the FO the benefit of the doubt with Luck's injury right now. However, if they miscalculated his recovery a 2nd time, and didn't draft a QB either to replace him and he doesn't play this season. I'm not watching this year. Brissett is a good backup, but last year was absolutely brutal, and even a new coaching staff won't make this a winning team with Brissett at QB. We need Luck back, or the season is a lost cause. Don't care what Ballard and Reich say about it not being about one man. It's a QB driven league. It was about Peyton and it's about Luck. That quote is just ridiculous.
    • Trust me when say this. Luck is throwing. He has restrictions though. The last headline I seen was “Luck isn’t throwing without restrictions”. I also believe their not advertising it. Reggie isn’t in this building just helping the receiver group. 
    • It’s pretty much everyday someone has a new terrible theory on luck. It’s exhausting. Can’t we just be optimistic, especially considering he’s had zero setbacks this time around and his shoulder is holding up throwing balls heavier than a regulation football. It’s also held up to his weight training program. Luck will be fine.    The actual people involved are saying he will be fine and looks great. (Physically and mentally)    I think they know more than anyone on this forum.     
    • Likewise, but Hankins still remains unsigned. Find that kind of odd...
    • I’d argue that Nelson has the much higher upside over Chubb so I’m good with landing Nelson. Chubb I see as a player who will make a few pro bowls as a nice complimentary peice to Von Miller. Nelson I see as the pillar of our OL and a multi All-Pro guard. 
  • Members

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 14,789

• Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 912

• aaron11

aaron11 1,514

• Flash7

Flash7 1,739

• Tsarquise

Tsarquise 546

• dgierhart