Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

hoping luck can repeat four td performance against the titans.

Stephen

I'm hoping he only has to pass like 20 times because our D and running game has so far ahead we don't have to pass.

Well, since he's my fantasy QB I also hope he throws 4 TDs and 400 yards. Run for 50 while you're at it.

Because it's all about me, right?

Well, since he's my fantasy QB I also hope he throws 4 TDs and 400 yards. Run for 50 while you're at it.

Because it's all about me, right?

He's mine too in 1 league, tried to pick him up as my 2nd QB in two others but just missed him by a pick in both. Worked out alright as a starter though, over a certain M.Schaub........ :P

He's mine too in 1 league, tried to pick him up as my 2nd QB in two others but just missed him by a pick in both. Worked out alright as a starter though, over a certain M.Schaub........ :P

They called me a homer and laughed at me when I took him in the sixth round. We're a keeper league so now I can have him his entire career if I want.

I hope he can repeat it too. I think the Lions game was a sign that the offense is starting to heat up, so I hope it translates into Sundays game. Having an increase in offensive production the closer we get to the Texans game and the playoffs is certainly a good thing.

Just by reading the title I knew it was a thread by Stephen

I'm on this forum to much :)

Do't you remember the off-season when Peyton had the surgeries when Andy was THAT guy(Darn guy grew on us though haha, Andy if you see this we <3 you).